Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Support
tmcgrath112 posted:
is there ever a thing called to much support from your loved ones? i feel like everyone is breathing down my neck when I make a move, I need to breathe, let me make my own decisions, stop confusing me

slik_kitty responded:
yeah, it's called smothering. lol tell them to back off and give you space.

bpcookie responded:
Your right, you need to make your own decisions. From what you look like, I would assume your an adult. Tell everyone to back off and if you need their support or help, then you will ask for it. take care.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

tmcgrath112 replied to bpcookie's response:
thanks for the feedback it just hard and i know its kinda selfish becuase i know some ppl who have no support so i should feel grateful, it just hard sometimes

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.