Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Frustrating Friday Daily Post......may contain TRIGGERS
mommaange1 posted:
Good Morning

weather it's cooled off around here all of a sudden high of 75 today

sleep awesome,,,,feels so good

mood ok trying to follow doc's advice and stop taking over and being so controlling

plan keep doctoring up all the kitties. They all have pink eye and look really creepy and newest baby kitten has ear mites. Cleaning of course since I've been running nonstop all week
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings, Im still kinda drugged up after having twilight sleep during my procedure. I swear, twilight sleep never works on me. I was awake and talking about football during the entire thing. LOL

Weather: its very very nice out. Its raining. yippeee

Sleep: so so

Mood: super-de-duper great, happy. I hope its lasts

Plans: had to Pudendal thing done today. Right butt cheek hurts. Need to do some dishes, do a bit more on the purse Im making, watch the Stock Market on tv and yahoo financing stock stuff, hopefully I can play some LOTRO, take a nap, call the ins. company to get approval on the Pudendal thingy, make an apt. to have the next one done on my left side and watch a movie with hubby.

Love ya all. Have a good weekend. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon all....

Weather: SSDD...can't wait for it to cool off

Sleep: Restless and too short

Mood: Just plain old pissed off at the world

Plans: Delivered books to 2 new Avon recruits. Delivered an order. Apparently ticked off S because I gave him directions while he was driving. We're not speaking now...or rather, I am not to speak to him the rest of the day. So tired of arguing. Make dinner. That's about it.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening;

Weather: A chilly 59 degrees right now. Rain today.

Sleep: Not too good. Had to get up early also to get my daughter off to school.

Mood: Good

Plans: Didn't do much today. Took my car in to have a coolant flush done. Oil change will be next. Took my daughter to school and picked her up. Took a nap because I was so tired from not sleeping well last night. That's about it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.