Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Finally Got The Procedure Done/Kinda
bpcookie posted:
Ive had a bad feeling for a week about this apt. since they cancelled the last one. So I get there, they put the I.V. in and then, in walks the Dr.. He tells me that they messed up on the procedure order, that he cant do a Pudendal ablation because it would cause all sorts of problems. Instead he has to do some kind of Pudendal thingy thing, that's much safer, BUT, they didn't get approval from the ins. AGAIN!!!! I told the Dr. to do the procedure and I would pay cash and get my money back from the ins. company. There was NO way I was leaving that place with out them doing the procedure. Also, they could only do one side, just to make sure everything turns out ok and then in a weeks time they can do the other side. *sigh* *rolling eyes*

Now the right butt cheek hurts. Anyone wanna kiss it better? LOL Doodles?? Slik??? Melly?? Maggie? Dizzy??, hey, thats what friends are for. hehehe

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ddnos responded:
Ummmm Cookie? Why is MY name listed first among those who may kiss your butt better? Sheeeeeeesh! lol

Seriously though,I can't believe how the person at that doctors office in charge of getting things approved with insurance is so bad at his/her job! You'd think they'd wait to schedule your appt AFTER they get the approval, you know? Oh, but that's too logical, huh? lol I think that I would haev either thrown a royal tizzy fit or broke down and started crying had it been me when you went this 2nd time! That's uncalled for!

At any rate, I hope that what they did works and they can do the other siide soon and you can be pain free there!

Hang in there!

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
awwww...glad to see you didn't lose your sense of humor and glad they did something. I hope that it helps.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
LOL, Well Doodles, since your such a good friend, I wanted to give you the chance to do it first. You should feel privileged.

Yea, I would have went Bipolar all over their butts, but the Dr. came in to apologize to me, himself. I was so tired of all the b.s. I just told the Dr. to do it, now.

Right now my LSC pain is bugging me and is starting to get worse. But my Dr. told me that it could take a few weeks for me to feel better. Although, I dont know why.

Thanks Doodle. Oh and the offer still stands. lol
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Thanks Dizzy Dahling, I totally appreciate the kiss.

slik_kitty responded:
I don't do butts. lol

sounds like you really need a new doc. they can't seem to get their act together. lol. i hope it works.

ddnos replied to bpcookie's response:
Offer still stands? Well, so does my answer. lol but I do greatly appreciate you thinking of me - how kind of you! NOT! lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
I hope it works too. Its a little bit humiliating to have my big, flabby, bare butt sticking up in the air and them wanting me to place my face in this hold on the table. Its like "is my face really THAT bad" lol

Thanks honey. muahs

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
LOL Well Im a kind person.

margaroo replied to bpcookie's response:
Sparkle,
Well........... If we compared butts, I would be the defination of an old and flabby butt.

I hope the darn insurance company get off of THIER butts and give you the help you need. It takes me 2 weeks to the approval to see my Rhuematologist, and if I need some procedure, I have to wait another 2 weeks. I often wonder if someone at the insurance needed the same procedure that they would have to wait 2 weeks.

Smooches,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Next Tuesday I have the other side done. I hope they have all the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Also, Im going to ask the Dr. "Hey Doc., while your back there, can you give me a but lift?"

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Gosh I hope this works for you honey!!! It just has to!

I'm doing better, I swear I have nothing to hide and don't mind talking about all my stuff, but now that I'm feeling better I don't want to jinx a thing!
I swear my problem is all related to menopause. We'll see.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
aaww thanks Chris honey bunny. Im glad your doing better, you poor thing. Dang Menopause. Ive having the Menopausal thing going on too. Now Im having hot flashes. OMG. I had heard about them but never really understood them, but now I do. LOL. It feels like my entire body just heats up immediately.

Well, Im going to cross my fingers for you and hope you continue to do better. muahs

bpcookie replied to margaroo's response:
Maggie May my dahling, I THINK I have the ins. all taken care of, now I have to hope that the Dr.s dont mess things up.

So sorry to hear it takes so darn long for you to have procedures approved. Two weeks is too long. Ridiculous!!! muahs

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.