Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Suddenly Sunday Daily Post - May contain Triggers
ddnos posted:
Good morning, everyone!

Weather - low to mid 60's

Sleep - Ok, but a little bit restless due to pain

Mood - pretty good

Plans - eat till 1 p.m. lol because after that, I can't eat anything until tomorrow, 11:30 a.m. I'm having a Capsule Endoscopy in the morning at 7:30, still in search for the source of the internal bleeding. My doc ordered a second blood test just in case the first one was a fluke, but it still showed blood loss. So the search for blood continues. lol

So this afternoon I will keep myself busy in hopes of not thinking about how hungry I will become. I have laundry to do, a few emails to catch up on, some paper work to do, I am going to do a thorough house cleaning, and will go for a walk or two.

Have a great day!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: hot and humid

Sleep: zzz

Mood: Im a bit crabby, most likely due to hormones. Miami Dolphins play today, so I will prob. get even crabbier.

Plans: watch Miami Dolphins lose. Order chicken wings. Cuss because Miami is losing, yell at the stupid ref.s, yell at our coach, yell at our Quarter Backs, Running Backs, Offense and Defense.

love ya muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon everyone

Weather: Rainy and dreary

Sleep: Fast and just short of REM

Mood: Depressed even more

Plans: Fight the arm pain which is really bad. Went to Busch Gardens yesterday with my boys and step-daughter. Rode lots of rides which banged the arm around. Putting my contact info on the next round of Avon books. Have to call a potential recruit - may need to go do an appointment. That's about it. Maybe make dinner.

Other things: I had a seizure yesterday at Busch Gardens which upset the heck out of me. I haven't had one since January so I was working up my confidence for a month or so now to go get my driver's license reinstated. Not something I will do now, so I am severely disappointed. I cried after it happened yesterday and all the kids were perfect in trying to comfort me. So I am also fighting the exhaustion from the seizure today. I pushed hard after the seizure to keep from dampering the fun any more than I already had. We spent another couple hours there, but we should have left. I'm paying for it now.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Debbie...

I am sorry I haven't caught up on what's going on with you. Been going through the ringer too.

I hope the doctors find out what the problem is really soon!

Love ya!
Mel

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie!!!

You crack me up about the Dolphins! Bucs are pretty crappy this year too. Growing year with the new coach and an almost pure rookie team. I've decided I am not watching...lol. But then again, they've blocked our home games cause no one is buying tickets. Oh well!!!

Don't get too pissy about the Dolphins. They can't hear you from your house. (That's what I used to tell my dad when he'd yell at the tv watching the Steelers...lol)

Hugs

margaroo replied to melly2210's response:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: A bit hot, but I am comfortable in the house, even with out the A/C. We have a house full of fans, which helps keep the electricity bill lower.

Sleep: Pretty good, only woke up once and I keep pain meds and Seroquel next to the bed.

Mood: OK but frustrated. There is so much to do before my surgery. We are in the middle of having the house repaired and there are boxes of stuff from a bedroom that I have used as an office for the past 8 years.

Plans: I try to get through the stuff a little at a time and then back to the couch.

I am a bit freaked out about my surgery. I was told I would be in the hospital for 5 days and then on bedrest for 2 weeks after. Then the slow healing will take a few more months, and I should be careful for a year. Since I take Vicodin every day for pain, I was told that the pain medication will have less effect on my pain. Alnyone with chronic pain should realize how scary that is. I was also told that the pain after the surgery is easily twice the amount of pain I have now. I am trying to cut back on the Vicodin. I was prescribed less this month, but to my amazement taking Seroquel along with the Vicodin helps a great deal. I'll take any help I can get.

Hugs to all,

Maggie

Debbie, Sparkle and Melly, special hugs to you.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny slightly cool 67

Sleep:Okay

Mood:Yucky cuz I'm sick

Plans:I did some reading today. I did some stuff on the computer. I hope to get some sleep tonite. I take oldest to orthodonist tomorrow.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.