Wacky Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: hot, muggy

Sleep: good. yippeee

Mood: good so far but that can change with in seconds, from good, to crying, to angry and back to crying again. If I ever meet Mother Nature, Im going to punch her in the mouth.

Plans: Pdoc apt. It will be nice to see him in person because the last two apt.s were by phone because I was unable to come to his office. Im taking Chewy with me. After that I hope to do some work on my purse. I have a back log of 9/11 Documentaries to watch.

Hey girls, I have a question. Does anyone know of a good butt exercise? My butt has gotten so big that when I walk, it looks like theirs two pigs fighting under a blanket. With the help of Lyrica and cheeto's, I have packed on the pounds. eeekkk.

You all have a great day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello to all

Weather: sunny

Sleep: so so

Mood: down (but kind of functioning)

Plans: laundry.
Yesterday, I was trying to get my puppy's attention and went to hit a magazine (slap it) to make a noise and hit the tv remote instead and now my thumb is all bruised and soar. sigh.
Just one of those days where I do not know what to do with myself.
Cookie, I don't have any specific exercises for you. You might try searching on Pinterest because there are always ideas on there.
Also, if you didn't see Discovery channels show on the 9/11 "surfer" see if you can find that. That was how I ended my 9/11 viewing and it was a good way to do it. xo
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Hey Dizzy Dahling, First off let me say how sorry I am that your feeling down. How about going to Grumpy Groupies and start a post. Something to get everyone laughing perhaps. Maybe that could get you in a good mood.

Also, whats going on with your puppy? My dog went through some training and some things were just so easy. Its like I would slap myself on the forehead and say "Why didnt I think of that?

I still have some of the 9/11 shows to watch. I watched part of the 9/11 surfer. I will watch the other part today. Big hugs honey
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon

weather 85

sleep finally slept

mood pretty good compared to yesterday

plans have a therapy session with Dh. Day before yesterday I had to go to hospital cause I thought I was gonna die. Turns out that I was going into shock due to some huge Kidney stones the had to break up, so as I try to pass these I will live on painkillers and be ditzy. Man I never had such pain. Hope this passes quickly and doc also put me on a gatorade 64 0z a day. Thats way to much but I guess I will live
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny high 76

Sleep:Too much

Mood:Still yucky

Plans:No plans just resting in bed due to being sick. I cancelled my therapy appt cuz of being sick. I finished a book. I cooked on the grill. No real plans for tomorrow either.

Hugs!
Wolf