Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: hot, muggy

Sleep: good. yippeee

Mood: good so far but that can change with in seconds, from good, to crying, to angry and back to crying again. If I ever meet Mother Nature, Im going to punch her in the mouth.

Plans: Pdoc apt. It will be nice to see him in person because the last two apt.s were by phone because I was unable to come to his office. Im taking Chewy with me. After that I hope to do some work on my purse. I have a back log of 9/11 Documentaries to watch.

Hey girls, I have a question. Does anyone know of a good butt exercise? My butt has gotten so big that when I walk, it looks like theirs two pigs fighting under a blanket. With the help of Lyrica and cheeto's, I have packed on the pounds. eeekkk.

You all have a great day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello to all

Weather: sunny

Sleep: so so

Mood: down (but kind of functioning)

Plans: laundry.
Yesterday, I was trying to get my puppy's attention and went to hit a magazine (slap it) to make a noise and hit the tv remote instead and now my thumb is all bruised and soar. sigh.
Just one of those days where I do not know what to do with myself.
Cookie, I don't have any specific exercises for you. You might try searching on Pinterest because there are always ideas on there.
Also, if you didn't see Discovery channels show on the 9/11 "surfer" see if you can find that. That was how I ended my 9/11 viewing and it was a good way to do it. xo
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Hey Dizzy Dahling, First off let me say how sorry I am that your feeling down. How about going to Grumpy Groupies and start a post. Something to get everyone laughing perhaps. Maybe that could get you in a good mood.

Also, whats going on with your puppy? My dog went through some training and some things were just so easy. Its like I would slap myself on the forehead and say "Why didnt I think of that?

I still have some of the 9/11 shows to watch. I watched part of the 9/11 surfer. I will watch the other part today. Big hugs honey
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon

weather 85

sleep finally slept

mood pretty good compared to yesterday

plans have a therapy session with Dh. Day before yesterday I had to go to hospital cause I thought I was gonna die. Turns out that I was going into shock due to some huge Kidney stones the had to break up, so as I try to pass these I will live on painkillers and be ditzy. Man I never had such pain. Hope this passes quickly and doc also put me on a gatorade 64 0z a day. Thats way to much but I guess I will live
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny high 76

Sleep:Too much

Mood:Still yucky

Plans:No plans just resting in bed due to being sick. I cancelled my therapy appt cuz of being sick. I finished a book. I cooked on the grill. No real plans for tomorrow either.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.