Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrifty Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon....where is everyone?

Weather: SSDD

Sleep: 4 hrs tops and restless

Mood: Irritable and tired. Still depressed. Love mixed episodes

Plans: Let's see....dropped S off to work. Then went to dd's case plan conference. No one else besides she and I showed except the supervisor. Talked her down cause they told her, complete the plan or sign adoption papers. Grabbed a sandwich from the grocery. Took her back to the DV shelter. Killing time at the library. Meeting someone who has appropriate clothes for dd. Dropping them off, maybe...there was some kind of drama about someone having too many things. Then off to an Avon sales meeting. Lots of issues to address with the team. Then got to pick up S where he's at on a day labor assignment on the way home. Long day.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
aaahhh whats wrong with me? I thought I had written a Thursday post this morning. lol. Some please find my brain.

Anyways, Hello my dahlings

Weather: sunny and too warm

Sleep: good but Im still exhausted

Mood: good

Plans: Made some phone calls. Did some work on my purse. Cleaned up a bit. Now Im going to watch some tv and get fatter.

Take care peeps. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
Hey Melly dahling, you poor sweet heart. I feel for ya honey.

Ive been looking for an Avon person to order from but I dont know how to find one in my area. Oh I wish you lived by me. Have a good evening. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
Weather: in the 80's

Sleep: horrible

Mood: agitated, irritable, and anxious

Plans: stuck at work then when home a nap is calling me. I hope glasses place calls says my glasses are in. I want it now. I know I don't have much patience and it drives people crazy.

beej

bpcookie replied to beej5's response:
Beej baby doll, I havent seen you in a while. You STILL havent gotten your glasses? What on earth are they doing? Thats ridiculous!!! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. muahs

bpcookie replied to beej5's response:
Beej baby doll, I havent seen you in a while. You STILL havent gotten your glasses? What on earth are they doing? Thats ridiculous!!! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. muahs

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{Mel}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Weather - 76

Sleep - for 2 hrs, then off and on

Mood - depressed

Plans - I slept them all way - it's 4:45 p.m. and still haven't had shower and still in jammies; so all plans will be from this point forward. may go out to dinner with a friend - we'll see.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Hey Debbie Doodles Dahling, Girl, you never sleep. You poor thing. I think going out with your friend for dinner is a great idea. Getting out of the house always seems to help depression.

If you dont get in the shower Im gonna call you every 15 mins and bug you. Remember that time I called you and asked if you had gotten in the shower yet. LOL. You didnt know who I was. lol. Anyways, have a good one. hugs

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny high 70

Sleep:Too much

Mood:Okay

Plans:I didn't really do anything today except read and nap. No real plans for tomorrow either.

Hugs!
Wolf

bpcookie replied to WolfFaerie7's response:
Hey Honey bunny, too much sleep?? I didnt know that existed. Take care and pleasant dreams. muahs

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
104 of 121 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.