Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Forgotten Friday, daily post~poss. triggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
TGIF (I guess).

Weather: sunny and beautiful. Supposed to be our last warm weather for a while.

Sleep: ok

Mood: down

Plans: tdoc appt, grocery shopping. My tdoc had rescheduled my appt for today (was supposed to go last week). Now, I know things happen for a reason because my mood has been down and I do need to see her now.
No plans for the weekend. Same old thing.
Hope everyone has a good day and a good weekend.

PS...Cookie...a few days ago you asked about the puppy. We have problems with her biting (she is teething and has lost a few baby teeth) and jumping up on people. Its "cute" while she is a puppy but we need to stop it now and nobody else here takes it seriously. I will try to get a new picture of her to share. xo
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Weather: cool in the low 70's

Sleep: better

Mood: slightly manic and moody

Plans: get a new coffee maker mine is not working right and not brewing fast enough for me. See my case worker then call apt manager about the paperwork cuz I don't understand two of them. The other two I am already familiar with because I have done this before. I guess that's all. Things have been a bit crazy since I left the hospital last week Tuesday. If the mania doesn't slow down I will wind up right back in there for it. Ughs.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Howdy my dahling peeps

Weather: too hot

Sleep: totally sucked. Woke up early because my entire back was screaming. Its still screaming.

Mood: uuuhhhhh could be better but could be worse too

Plans: Gyno apt. They forced me to make a dang apt. so that I could get my progesterone script refilled. How annoying. Also while Im there Im going to get my yearly done. It will be the most action that my zippity-doo-da has seen in many moons.

You all have a fab. weekend. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
Hey Dizzy, I know a way to teach a dog not to jump on someone and its not the knee-him-in-the-chest thing either. That is so cruel. So, let me know.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mommaange1 responded:
Good evening

weather 74

sleep crappy with these damn kidney stones

mood ok

plans already took care of Dr. appt's just waiting to see how Dh's pdoc appointment went
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

melly2210 responded:
Evening...

Weather: SSDD...waiting for fall

Sleep: Not enough...I feel washed out

Mood: Down down down we go...how it deep it goes, nobody knows

Plans: Got up and sorted my Avon stuff...delivered most of it. Been problem solving Avon all day. Making a chicken pot pie right now. More Avon calls. It's been an "AVON" day. Wooohooo

Cookie: You can order online : www.youravon.com/mglassman

or to find someone in your area www.avon.com

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.