Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
sleepless saturday daily post may contain triggers
jselleck posted:
Guess everyone is sleeping in today. Sure wish I was!!!

Weather cold and rainy. Cold front came through yesterday. Sure feels like fall finally. Now if the leaves would just change. Miss the colors back home.

Sleep not enough!!! Couldn't get to sleep last night, woke up way too early. Seems to be the trend lately.

Mood don't know. Too tired.

Plans Hubbie works tonight. Have to take a form up to the rental office eventually although the idea of walking that far makes my feet hurt just thinking about it. Have no choice though. City inspection in two weeks. Will probably finish Mercedes Lackey book I'm reading and start the second one in the trilogy. Feeling really old this morning. I'll be 36 in about five weeks and don't really like the idea. My life has turned out nothing like I thought it would when I was younger. Kinda missing that innocence. And my family. Talked to my mom yesterday and my dad is doing great. He goes to IU medical in Indianapolis for a follow up next month but it looks like the stem cell transplant was a success. He's been in remission for 6 months and even has his hair back. Miss him especially. Matt says that he may let me go home for Christmas next year. Would be so nice. I miss our family get together the most. A phone call just isn't the same thing. Well I've wallowed in my sadness enough. Hope you all have a great saturday.

JSelleck

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: cooler and cloudy

Sleep: good thanks to my meds

Mood: down

Plans: not much of anything. Did take the recycling to the center. Other than that, have been watching tv. So unmotivated. I see my pdoc Tues and have to fill out a form on how I am doing before I go and email it. Blah. I don't know what to say. I also was supposed to do my lithium blood work and never did it.
My tdoc actually made me laugh yesterday. She did say that she worries about me and told me not to do anything stupid. She is cool.
JS...I am away from my family too. It is tough being alone at holidays but sometimes my family comes here. Phone calls are not the same. Can you do Skype? I have never used that and don't know anything about it but know a lot of people use it to stay in touch.
Hope everyone has a good weekend. xo
Live Life Loud

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny slightly cool 76

Sleep:Okay

Mood:Pretty good

Plans:I was surprised by my best friend and treated to a belated birthday dinner. It was so nice to get out of the house and chat with her. I finished a book and started two other books. I made supper, did load of laundry but more needs done. Definitely work on more laundry tomorrow. My oldest is now an official learner's permit driver and now comes the hard part letting her drive. I need to make mini grocery order for Monday. I have a trip to Pittsburgh this upcoming week not looking forward to it.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.