Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Silent Sunday Daily Post - May Contain Triggers
ddnos posted:
Good afternoon, everyone! - are we all still sleeping?

Weather - to be in mid to upper 70's

Sleep - pretty good

Mood - good

Plans - go for daily walk, maybe bra shopping - ugghh I hate doing that, and just chill out - will have a busy week ahead

Have a great day

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: sunny and cool

Sleep: ok

Mood: still down but functioning

Plans: went to the movies (3D Finding Nemo). It was nice to get out (didn't have to drive). Made me feel a tiny bit better. Still not motivated at all.

See Pdoc on Tues. I know I will get there and make light of my recent moods. I have to fill out a survey before I go which I did yesterday and was pretty honest but once she goes over it with me, I will dismiss everything. I can't deal with the idea of changing meds.

Debbie, I hate bra shopping too. I don't have one that fits me correctly

Hope everyone has a good afternoon/evening!
Live Life Loud

ddnos replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
DJ, sorry you are feeling down, but glad FInding Nemo and getting out made you feel a bit better!

I didn't go bra shopping today - figure that Sundays are not bra shopping kind of days lol Maybe this week -we'll see. I better do it soon though, or the ones i have are going to disintigrate right off of me lol
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

mercygive responded:
Weather: Raining for 3 days; cooler

Sleep: Horrible not falling asleep until 3 -4 am or so; headaches

Mood: Okay house too quite so every little noise too loud and don't want to sleep with tv or music

Plans: Finished painting half of the house and no projects on my mind; stayed inside all weekend no reason to leave; fold laundry; read; call boss and ask for Monday off; I am craving sugar and could eat it right off the cane.

Hope everyone had a good weekend

Sweet dreams
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny bright high 72

Sleep:Okay

Mood:Okay but now I have cold ugh

Plans:I did some laundry but not enough. I did some reading too. Mostly relaxed and busy fighting a cold.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.