Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mixed Up Monday, Daily Post~Triggers possible
DizzyJgirl posted:
Good morning!

Weather: 34 when I woke up this morning! Now sunny and should warm up to 50-60. Supposed to rain tomorrow.

Sleep: ok

Mood: anxious, down but still going and trying

Plans: errands. Hard to focus. Tomorrow is pdoc appt. Anxious about that. Puppy has been wild this morning, hoping for a quiet afternoon.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a good start! Be good to yourselves. xo
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Weather: 68 and will go up to 76 degrees. It is cloudy and misty out.

Sleep: OK

Mood: anxious and annoyed.

Plans: pray that my glasses are in today so I can go and get it. If not it will have to be tomorrow. ugh. Then phone calls need to be made.

beej

melly2210 responded:
Morning....sorry I haven't been posting...not good here

Weather: Hot and expecting rain today and next two days

Sleep: Never seems I get enough...exhausted

Mood: Deep, deep depression which is finally overcoming the manic behaviors. Feeling rather indifferent about it except anxious about pdoc appt today

Plans: Took step-daughter to school as her bus pass expired and she didn't realize it. Dropped all the outgoing mail I had at the post office. Then off to take MIL to her dr appt. We might have to leave her there and BIL will pick her up. Then off to my pdoc appt. I desperately need the appt, but dreading it because of the inevitable med changes and I don't have time to be zoned out for a few days until I level out. Why can't things be easy for a change?

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl replied to melly2210's response:
Good luck Melly! Do let us know how your appt goes. I go tomorrow and I am in a similar boat. I am afraid my pdoc will leave my meds alone but even more afraid of changing anything.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: supposed to get up to97 degs. It feels like winter

Sleep: good but had strange dreams

Mood: ok for now

Plans: Work on my purse. Im almost done and may finish it today. Then start on another purse.

Thats about it dahlings. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
Weather: Overcast letting the sun in

Sleep: Forced by Seroquel

Mood: Eyes red head ache tiredrelieved

Can't keep it short today but want to. Called in sick to work this morning when I could have asked for time off yesterday. Just woke up from a 12-hour drop. Recovering from a sleepless week and one of the worst bouts of imagination override and anxiety panic attacks I have had in years. I wanted to go to the hospital last night for lack of better clean safe place to escape but I could hear dh wait until Oct 1st when we have insurance. My mom and bro relationship is insidious and makes me want to puke and so did the phone call with my mom on Sat wreaked with nauseas mental pollution. Their house and conversation smells like it feels grimed filmed slickened mucus spewed cigarette smoked yellowed colored cream. I hate the color cream. Not wanting to sleep afraid to relax into distraction paced my soothing freshly painted oyster white bright color splashed room-to-room all night waiting to hear a growling behind or large hairy surprise drip, drips of rain clicking on well-lit patio, subtle changes of lighting, every light in the house turned on obvious to possible intruders that someone is alone should I turn them off — no.. 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,"026"026"026. Everything in my house is grouped in 2ooooooooooooooooooooooooooos and makes me wonder about me inside and cry a well-arranged house is grouped in threes no not true because there is superior coldness. Dh called and talked me down into taking a Seroquel. He will return home today around 22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222 pm. I feel dirty and like the witch in Oz full of disgust. Outside is filthy humid every pollen blade of grass germ fowled stick together and I don't want to breath it. The inside of my lungs are sore and I will probably have bronchitis soon. Pdoc on Oct 2nd maybe longer apt
Dh home its 3 pm but he is warm and busy i feel better he brings me up not that i should rely on that day better

Have a good day everyone the negative will pass
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny cooling off high 73

Sleep:Okay

Mood:Yucky due to being sick with a cold

Plans:Tried relaxing and resting today. I finished one book and started another one. Not much else happened today here.

Hugs!
Wolf

mommaange1 responded:
Blah Blah Ya it's evening

weather got up to about 80

sleep really good...dreaming of someone

mood mad as hell, furious mixed with some manic agitation

plans I got so ticked this morning and wanted to physically assault my husband. Therapy has been going well and dh asked me just if things were changing for the better and I said ya. Woke up in a pissy mood and should have guessed the day would be crap. Well i check our bank account like I do every morning and again all but $17.95 was gone. He did it again and gambled all the money online. Usually I am calm and approach thing easily, but I flipped on his azz, needless to say he lies and says someone hacked the account blah blah blah. So I try to get him to open up like doc suggested. He makes a statement "In a few days things are going to change" I ask what he say "I don't know" he does that when he wants me to drop it. So I'm like just tell me what because you do know or you wouldn't have made the statement. Same crap. He don't know so I made it known in most uncertain terms that I am MAD. Now I'm triggered and mad. I left to get blood work came home, he went to gym, and while he was gone I booked all day. When I got home he was sleeping. Ahhhhh you all don't care sry to vent
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

hackworth57 responded:
today so far the weather is cool. the sun is shining. we got rain the last 2 days and nites. we have had a lot of rain this summer here in georgia which is unusual. glad to have it.

sleep: broken sleep and tired in the mornings.

mood: happy

plans: see my son today. do a little laundry. visit with neighbor who is my friend and confidant. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.