Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Monday Blues
hackworth57 posted:
Good evening everyone! It's late and raining. This is my first post in this community. Been depressed lately due to stressors in my life. Seems that my spending is out of control. I have a budget but haven't been sticking to it. They keep cancelling my therapist appts. Really need to talk to her. Don't seem that they can keep anyone in the position for long. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe i can learn a lot from you.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Welcome. Sorry to hear things have been tough. This is a friendly, supportive group so hope you will join in. We usually do a "daily post" and check in with each other...you will see the format we tend to follow with that if you read it.
Spending is one of my problems at times but usually when I am manic.
Something I try to do is journal so I can get my feelings out. Then when I do see my tdoc (therapist), I can share some of it with her.
Take care and hope today is a better day for you.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello Hackworth, its nice to meet you. Welcome to the community.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
Good Morning Hackworth and welcome.

I'm glad you found us. Please keep trying to reach your therapist for help.

I know you'll find some great support on the community as well.

Again welcome.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

hackworth57 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
thanks for the reply. i do feel welcome. i will try to learn the daily post and look forward to being with ya'll.

hackworth57 replied to bpcookie's response:
nice to meet you.

today is a better day but i still spent money that i shouldn't have last nite.
plan: to stick to my budget!

thanks for the welcome.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.