Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Too Early Tuesday~Daily Post~Triggers possible
DizzyJgirl posted:
Good morning everyone!

Weather: supposed to be cool and rainy today

Sleep: ok

Mood: anxious

Plans: Pdoc app't.

My pdoc is about 1 1/2 hours away so going to an appointment is usually an all day event. I live in a rural place and the pdoc is in a more "urban" area with stores! I am depressed and have no motivation to shop but have to take advantage of this (for example, my puppy needs new toys and this is my chance to get her some). Very nervous about my appointment. Kind of look forward to having a day to myself. Pita dh has today off but I don't want him to come with me plus I need someone to watch the puppy.

Cookie~how have you been feeling?
Beej~ did you get your glasses?
Wolf~I am always impressed with your reading! I can tell my depression has been bad because I haven't been reading.
Melly~how was your app't yesterday?
Mercy, Debbie, Sky, Goat, and everyone (including new beeps)...hope you are doing well.

Have a good day!

Hope everyone has a good day.
Live Life Loud

mommaange1 responded:
I've been up so long I don't know if it's morning or afternoon Lol

sleep haha

mood crabby, ready to stick hot forks on Dh's face

plans already ran around for the day, so here I sit drinking Amp waiting for you know who comes home. Maybe he will go straight to bed. We were gonna go see grand baby today but even if he wakes up I don't wanna go anywhere with him. I am going to talk to my new guy friend online all day. I was gonna tell Dh about him but I never got around to it since he ticked me off so bad and lied to my face. A major no no when I am holding proof right in my hand to the contrary I'm being good cause my posts yesterday got pulled due to my language haha. Then my son..Yikes a whole new story. I am at a loss with what to do with him Triggers Triggers for me at every turn. I am gonna lose my mind
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahling Beeper

Weather: 97 degs, near freezing

Sleep: good

Mood: ok for now. Waiting for a phone call that may stress me out.

Plans: Waiting for a phone call. Today I will have the left side Pudendal nerve ablation but I have to wait till 3:00, In the mean while Im not supposed to eat or drink. LOL. So I am sitting here drinking a cup of coffee.

Anyways I am hoping it goes well.

You all have a fab. day. muahs

p.s. Dizzy dahling, its so kind of you to ask how Im feeling. Your a sweet heart. hugs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
Weather: Sunny and cool

Sleep: good

Mood: irritable and annoyed

Plans: not sure yet.

Glasses did not come in its due to problems putting the lenses in and it broke because its due to high power that I need. Not happy about it. so it will be another 2 weeks before I get it. Lovely.

beej

mercygive responded:
Weather: Sunny Low 80s

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good; have some energy back

Plans: Talked to Cookie. You are so sweet and glad we had a chance to finally gab! I am hardly working because business is slow right now. Women's group starts tonight they volunteered me at the greeting table of all things I do not want to do. I want to cancel. It will be good seeing everyone but I'm just not quite ready to start again and don't feel like a group person today.

Hope everyone enjoys their day

Dizzy - Hope you enjoy your time alone away from the house.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.