Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
wacky wednesday daily post possible triggers
jselleck posted:
I'm a little shocked that no one has started a daily post yet. Guess you all are busy. So here goes.

Weather warmer. supposed to get up to 89.

Sleep Okay got more than yesterday still not enough. Can you say manic???

Mood: Holding in there. Still manic but not as bad as last time. Still reading my books which is good.

Plans: Got to take the truck in for an oil change and maybe some other work. Have physical therapy for my back this evening. May go cruising depending on how Matt feels. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jessica

beej5 responded:
Weather: warmer too in the 70's or higher

Mood: OK but stressed a bit.

Sleep: great.

Plans: phone calls and emails.

beej

mercygive responded:
Weather: Low 80s

Sleep: Good

Mood: Good

Plans: Worked, make fish dinner w/vegies, treadmill 2 miles, hot shower then yoga and read. I went to the meeting last night although I dreaded it. I met a lot of nice come-as-you-are women at the greeting table. It was kind of fun.

Hope everyone had a good day
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny and cold high 60

Sleep:About 4 hours worth

Mood:Tired but okay with it

Plans:I had therapy today and so did my middle daughter. I made arrangements with MIL for twins to spend the nite on Thursday since Friday oldest has an early am appointment in Pittsburgh. Not looking forward to that at all. Going to psych rehab for a few hours tomorrow then home to work on laundry. I finished two books so far today with a possible third one soon.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.