Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: over cast and humid

Sleep: good

Mood: ok

Plans: Roaming around WebMD. Trying to finish a purse that Im making for a close friend. Im almost done with it. yipppeeee.

JSelleck honey, thanks for calling me to see if I was doing ok. Your a sweet heart.

Mercy Hun, it was nice chatting to you the other day. muahs

You all have a good day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: sunny and cool (was in the low 30's this morning)

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious, overwhelmed

Plans: went grocery shopping. Don't feel good (cold coming on), so not much energy.
The other day when I went to my pdocs, they admitted they could/should be doing more to help me. However first, they want to talk to my pita dh to get his observations. I told him that twice and he won't commit. I finally told him that I need help and that is the only way I can get it. No comment.
My pdoc emailed me that my lab tests were ok EXCEPT...I now have low potassium. It is always something. Cookie, didn't you have that?

Oh and my stupid bp comment of the day (yesterday). I drop a letter at the post office. One time my mail was lost after I put it in a drop box so I won't use those. I took my letter to the girl at the counter and told her I was scared of the mail box (I meant to say scared of it not getting mailed). Where was my letter going...to the Psychiatry office. Brilliant!
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Weather: a tad warmer than yesterday. In the low 80's and sunny with cool winds.

sleep: great lets see how long this lasts.

Mood: stressed lots to do next month i will be swamped. oh well.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.