Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
OT/For Fun/ Songs That We Can Relate To/Kinda
bpcookie posted:
How many songs can you find that has something to do with Bipolar, meds., being crazy, ocd, unstable, paranoid, things of that nature?

Lets see who can find the most. Who will be the winner? Who will be crowned Queen Listens To Too Much Music??

Here is my song, so this is one point for me:

Hot N Cold/ Katy Perry

"Got a case of the Love Bipolar..."
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ibex7 responded:
How about the old country favorite, Cookie:

Lookin' for love in all the wrong places,
lookin' for love in too many faces. . . . .

bpcookie replied to ibex7's response:
ooohhh, I wouldnt even have thought of that one. Your one smart Goat.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
How about the song Jagged Little Pill/ Alanis Morissette?

Also the song called Sedated "I wanna be sedated....".

Oooohhh I think that gives me a total of 3 points.

slik_kitty responded:
lithium by evanescence

tourniquet by evanescence

i'm not afraid by eminem

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
3 points for Slik, 1 point for Goat, 3 points for me.

Just Like A Pill/ Pink

That makes 4 for me now.

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
Somebody's Watching Me/Rockwell

5 points

ibex7 replied to bpcookie's response:
I forgot the artist, Cookie, how about Cats in the Cradle?

does it go like this? "cats in the cradle and the silver spoon, little boy blue and the man in the moon...." or something like that.
you now have 2 points

That's the one, Cookie. Here's one that has been popular for some time. Colder Weather/ Zack Brown Band. (3 points)

slik_kitty replied to ibex7's response:
harry chapin

ibex7 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Yeah, Kitty, he was extremely adept at placing deep feelings in the lyrics of his songs. RIP

ibex7 replied to ibex7's response:
Harry Chapin also wrote Taxi, a story of bipolar stressors as two people struggle to cope with their lives having been former lovers. So that's another point, Cookie. (4)

I have 5 points, so you need two more to beat me.

That sounds like winning is the only thing, a little like Rock Knutne talk. We goats usually avoid confrontation at any cost. You know, tipping goats etc. Well, I can't think of any more bipolar tunes . . . . . and I do feel a little like fainting just now. . . . Keep the groupies informed if you think of more.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.