Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Finally Friday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Beeper Peepers

Weather: supposed to get in the 100's today

Sleep: ok, not great

Mood: ok, not great (I have a YI which causes me even more pain with my LSC)

Plans: Dr.s Apt. ooohhh goody. Working on finishing Mercy's pursey. lol Had to make it rhyme. Every time I painted a boot on the purse, but I dont like the colors, so Im changing the colors. uuuggghhh Im so picky. LOL.

Today is our 14 year *first met* anniversary. Me and the hub first met each other in person, 14 years ago. We celebrate all the little things.

Have a fab. weekend my dahlings. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: sunny and ok

Sleep: awful

Mood: not great

Plans: absolutely nothing. I am sick...have been up since 2:30. Will try to rest this afternoon. Can't focus or think.

Cookie, good luck today at your app't. And have fun on your 14th "First" anniversary! I love that you and your hubby do things like that.

Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Weather: sunny and low 80's

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious and irritated.

plans: clean my apt and watch baseball.

beej

mommaange1 responded:
Good Afternoon

weather turned cold 58

sleep awesome

mood pretty good. I have a new partner in crime

plans I been running like mad since 9 am. Now I get a few minutes ti sit then in an hour I have to take my son for a med check
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Dizzy dahling, Im so sorry your ill. Poor honey bunny. *Cookie delivers chicken noodle soup to her sick friend Dizzy* I hope you sleep better tonight. Pleasant dreams. muahs

Beej Baby, anxiety sucks huh? Have fun watching your baseball. Take care. big hugs

Momma hun, OMG, 58 degs. eeeeeekkkkk. Way too cold for me. hhhmmmm a new partner in crime? Sounds a bit dangerous to me. Have a nice evening. hugs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

zaketaz responded:
Afternoon

Weather: Warm, sunny, smoky 80's

Sleep: Not so good

Mood: irritated and agitated

Plans: Need to clean house, YUCK, but I have no ambition or energy to do it

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Good Evening Everyone!

Weather:Sunny cool high 70

Sleep:Not enough

Mood:Alright

Plans:I took oldest to doctor appointment which makes for a long day for me. We saw a really bad wreck on the way home. Started reading two different books. Laundry and dishes tomorrow yuck.

Hugs!
Wolf

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.