Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Moping Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings,

Weather: over cast but will prob. be hot. I live in Arizona, its always hot

Sleep: good but Im still tired *yyaawwwwnnn*

Mood: Not sure. Im Bipolar, peri-menopausal and in constant pain, never know what I will turn into. Im like Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde.

Plans: Still trying to make a purse for Mercy. Im just not happy with the colors, so I keep changing it. LOL. Typical Bipolar eh?

Also, Ive been going around in circles with this company. Their furniture polish removed the stain on my cabinet. They denied that the polish was to blame but offered me $100 but first I had to sign a form that they drew up. The form was ridiculous and written in such a way that I could NEVER hold their company liable for anything, ever. So, they rewrote it and offered me $200 but this time the form was written in such a way that THEY could sue me. Cant wait to see what the offer will be this next time. LOL

You all have a great day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: sunny and cool

Sleep: ok

Mood: blah, irritable but trying

Plans: make dog biscuits, dragged myself out to pick up meds.
Still sick so not much energy.

Keep us updated on the furniture polish deal. They don't know who they are dealing with.
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Weather: cool in low 70s

Sleep: good

Mood: not so good.

Plans: make phone calls and clean my apt a tad. Waiting on a phone call too.

beej

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon,

Weather: Cool only 67 degrees but sunny

Sleep: awful

Mood: Not good

Plans: Just going to do homework and watch tv. I took a nap but still feel tired. I finished laundry today. Other than that, I am not doing anything.

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Dizzy Dahling, LMAO Thats right!! They dont know that I will go Bipolar all over their butts. Sorry that your irritable. Hope your day gets better. muahs

Hey Beej Baby, Still not doing good huh? You hang in there and take care. muahs

Lexismom hun, I hope you sleep better tonight. Lack of sleep can really reek havoc on your emotions. have a good evening. hugs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
Good afternoon all

Weather: Hottish

Sleep: Not so good

Mood: Good

Plans: Dh and I just got back from our 2-day get away to celebrate our anniversary. There is nothing like a good hike up and down steep rocky hills to make me realize just how out of shape I am. I'm a little sunburned and legs still wobbly from hiking. I am slowly talking dh into another dog, but I think he wants another 4-legged companion as much as I do. Read for womem's group tomorrow.
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.