Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sassy Tuesday daily post-May Trigger
beej5 posted:
Guess I will start this for the day.

Weather: supposed to warm up to low 80s and partly cloudy

Sleep: good

Mood: irritable and frustrated

Plans: make phone calls and go to my appts today. I meet my manager's off of my apt to turn in the paper work to get my rent reduced due to pay cut at work. Then later in the day I see my T. I got a lot to tell her rattle it off.

Right now I am thinking of making major changes in my life after my lease ends, I am moving to a better accessible place. Not everyone is going to be happy with my decision but really its my life and I felt like they are holding me back. I am not getting the appropriate help here. I am also still waiting on my stupid glasses to come in too. Once I get paperwork done, I will announce my plans and let them have it. Thats why I am making phone calls today to iron out my plans and get more info.

guess thats all I want to say as of now.

melly2210 responded:
hi Beej...good luck! For me, I'm kind of forcing the post out.....

Weather: cooled way down. Mid-70's but we'll see mid-80's before day is out

Sleep: Interupted first by S calling in to day labor to cancel his ticket because of me....then the 7am, can't be ignored texts began

Mood: Depressed, overwhelmed, completely pissed off, hurt, confused, disappointed. I think I am running the gamet.

Plans: Waiting to hear if a check I really need to take care of business is really valid. If so, cash at issuing back and then deposit cash into mine. Call about the cable since no one seems to know how to handle an error in billing but me around here. Wait for my legal aid consult at 3 and add to the list. I hate being a witch, but it's reached a point that there is no choice in the matter. And of course call the pdoc with all that and see what he wants me to do. But given the symptoms haven't leveled out and beyond acting drunk, severe forgetfulness, itchiness all over without a rash, I can now add auditory and visual hallucinations. Not bad, weird ones. Just lights and beeps. Enough to startle me or cause me to go looking for what doesn't exist. I am trying to avoid hospitalization at all costs, especially since the court order from 4 years ago has yet again been brought up because the ex is so far mentally gone, he's not keeping up with the boys' schoolwork and I've stepped up and taken that one. Spitefulness is such a horrible thing. Well that's about it. But I think it's way more than enough.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: supposed to get up to 97 degs today

Sleep: good, but Ive been experiencing exhaustion spells through out each day.

Mood: ok for now

Plans: The purse that I was making for Mercy is now in the garbage. lol. Not really. Im gonna fix it up and put it on the rack with the other purses that Im going to sell. Im going to start a new purse for Merc. LOL hahaha oohhh my rhyming abilities never end. Or, Mercy's pursey. May play some LOTRO today because their having their Fall Festival. I love their festivals. I swear, Im such a kid.

You all have a fab. day. love ya's muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Violaodorata replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi folks Newbie here. Really messed up today. Severe fatigue can get up off the couch kind. Going back on Zoloft, i think i am having benzo withdrawal??? Hope to be back tomorrow for clearer updates.

mommaange1 responded:
Good evening

weather chilly

sleep awesome

mood kinda weird

plans pretty much all done for the day. Just got the $100's of dollars worth of med in each cat. They all have major pink eye, a respiratory infections and 4 of them have bacterial infections in their ears, and the baby I found has ear mites. I have only one cat who isn't sick but he gets preventative meds so He doesn't get devil eyes. It's quite a project trying to keep all the meds straight and which ones go in the fridge. I'm losing my mind.....ooh yea, I already lost it. They all have officiall run me to the poor house. I told my husband it would have been cheaper to put them to sleep.....but he knows me and knows that will never happen. I love my babies too much and have to get them all well. I hate seeing those poor red swollen eyes. They are killing me.
If We Couldn't Laugh, We Would All Go Insane :)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.