Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Woopie Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello all my dahling Beeper peepers

Weather: still too hot

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok so far

Plans: Not sure yet. Right now I dont feel motivated to do much of anything. I have plenty of things that I could do, just dont feel like it. *shrug*.

You all have a fab. day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
Weather: Cloudy and in low 80's

Sleep: good

Mood: stressed out.

Plans: send email out to gain info because I have not heard from my old counselor up north. Then I can mail out the release of info to people up north.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: grey, some rain

Sleep: ok

Mood: irritable, a bit down but trying

Plans: still a tiny bit sick but feel better than I did. Need to force myself out to take recycling in. Some cleaning, make dinner.

At my last app't, my pdoc asked me to describe what I did during the day. ::blank look:: I sounded so pathetic.

Beej, good luck with your calls.

Cookie and everyone. Have a good day and be good to yourself. xo
Live Life Loud

mercygive responded:
Good evening everyone - Try again cuz the first one got deleted (:

Weather: Hottish

Sleep: Goodish

Mood: Sluggish and now a little PO'd

Plans: Don't know cuz I'm tired of being busy today. I've been searching online animal shelters for a small, female, 1-2 years old, shih tzu, long-haired terrier or some kind of fluffy pup, and one that won't break my back when I have to pick her up. It's so sad to see all of these females that were used for breeding and just thrown away. I would like to take them all home but no I can't (:

Hope everyone had a peaceful (I know some of you didn't so hugs to yuz) and

Sweet dreams
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Mercy hun, Dont worry, you will find the perfect dog. You will see. It happened to me. I was looking on line and found out that a bunch of shelters were coming together on a specific day. We went and sure enough, we found the little stinker. You will have yourself a cute little stinker real soon. hugs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.