Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Trying Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning all. Early start for me due to nightmare/dream Tell ya more in a minute...

Weather: Definately cooler, but gloomy today. Expecting rain

Sleep: So so up until the dream. S banging around to leave for work at 4 am doesn't help and once I hit sleep....well....dreamtime

Mood: At the moment angry enough to spit nails. Trying to calm down

Plans: Look up and print the forms I need for court. Try to sit down and stay calm as much as possible while I drink as much as I can to help flush the extra meds lingering in my system

TRIGGER: The Dream: I went to Dunkin Donuts and they'd shrunk their donuts to about the size of a quarter and they were charging the same price as they were big. I had to order a dozen of them just to equal 2 regular sized ones. I was pissed (who wouldn't be messing around with donuts!). So anyways, in come the boys. Oldest reports his dad choked him out the night before and the youngest was bruised and scratch from his shoulder, to his upper chest and all the way down his arm past his wrist because his dad hit him with and broke a chair. At this point I woke up SEETHING. Don't ask where this came from.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello my Dahlings

Weather: hot and humid

Sleep: ok but not great. I slept in the spare room because my other mattress hurts my back. I hate sleeping in the spare room because hubby isnt there with me

Mood: bored, unmotivated and a bit down

Plans: I took the dog to the park and let her run around a bit but it was humid, so that didnt last long. Not sure what I am going to do the rest of the day. I have a bunch of jewelry that I could make, purses I could make, LOTRO is having their Fall festival, I have movies recorded and ready to watch but I don't want to do anything.

Even my appetite has fizzled. I used to be hungry all the time and would snack on everything, now I don't feel like eating.

Also, I have had this film on the back of my tongue for over a month. I brush my tongue, I use a tongue scraper and even gargle, yet it never goes away for long. It also causes a bad taste in my mouth.

Well anyways, enough complaining for one day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

jselleck responded:
Weird day. Woke up spastic still pumped.

Weather hot. When oh when will fall come???

mood manic as all get out!!!

sleep not enogh. Will be so glad when this manic period ends.

Plans:: Do dishes, make dinner, try to clean house. Having problems with my meds once again. Dizzy and vision blurred. once again. So tired of this. Called my doctor and she said to quit takeing the new med she gave me and drink lots of fluids. Hope it goes away fast. Have a great day my friends.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.