Lead by example
tmcgrath112 posted:
Life is great. Been working and I'm now a college student. Usually when thinks get good, something with my disorder happens and I snap. I am not letting that happen ever again. I am not letting my disorder ruin my life again. I'm determined. And I hope to lead by example and show people that anyone with this disorder can get through stuff. I've been through hell and back. Never Give Up.

ddnos responded:
Hi tmcgrath112, I'm happy things are going well for you! We can all get through stuff, and especially when we learn to make good choices and continue to learn new tools that make us stronger; but that doesn't mean we will always be doing well. It's not possible simply due to the nature of life itself, not because of any mental illness. The key is learning how to become stronger and stronger when bad times come so that they don't always send is in a downward spiral. Life is full of ups and downs; what's important learning how to cope in spite of what is going on.

Hold onto hope!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
good luck. glad things are going well for you.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Thanks for taking the time to share. It is always nice to hear postive words.

Hope things continue to go well and even better.
Live Life Loud