Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Moody Monday Daily Post - May contain Triggers
    ddnos posted:
    Good morning, everyone!

Weather - 42 on way to 75

Sleep - good, but still tired

Mood - recooperating

Plans - finish work at dentist office; prepare and send packages to post office, go for walk- seems i have a few other things on my list, btu too lazy to go check right now. I'm worried about my mom.
    Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
    Hello all my dahlings in Bipolar Land *waving*

Weather: cooler but still too hot for me. I was thinking about decorating my yard for Halloween but a storm usually blows through the first week of Oct.

Sleep: good

Mood: pretty good

Plans: Chores, watch some tv, make the choker to match the purse that I made. I may start another purse today. I will also look through all my Halloween things to see whats working and whats broken. Last year half of my stuff stopped working. I have some things that are mechanical and they may need a good *whack* to get them working again.

Have a fab. day. muahs
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie responded:
    Hey Debbie Doodles Dahling, Glad to hear that your back working at the dentists. Good for you honey. I'm sorry to hear that your worried about your mom. Your mom is lucky to have such a good daughter like you. muahs
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
    Hello everyone,

Weather: cloudy and raining.

Sleep: good

Mood: so/so

Plans: just had a therapy appt and now plan to make phone calls. and send out emails as well.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
    There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    37 of 43 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.