Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Fun Questions/OT
bpcookie posted:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words:

2. Describe your best friend:

3. What is your favorite thing to wear?

4. What car would you buy if you could afford it?

5. Do you get easily embarrassed?

6. What critters are you afraid of? If so, what kind?

7. Do you collect anything? If so, what?

8. Do you have any strange habits or quirks?

9. As of right now, whats your favorite song?

10. What is your bedtime routine?

11. What movie was your favorite as a child?

12. Do you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for?

13. 70's, 80's, 90's or now?

14. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?

15. What was your very first job?
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ddnos responded:

2. Describe your best friend: - Loyal, honest, loving

3. What is your favorite thing to wear? pajamas

4. What car would you buy if you could afford it? a purple one lol

5. Do you get easily embarrassed? - yes, but not as easily as when younger

6. What critters are you afraid of? If so, what kind? - snakes, bees, spiders, mice, rats, and any other buggy, wiggly creature

7. Do you collect anything? If so, what? - polished rocks, crystals, gems

8. Do you have any strange habits or quirks? -Me? haha

9. As of right now, whats your favorite song? - I forgot

10. What is your bedtime routine? - i peel self off the couch and go to bed, close my eyes, sleep

11. What movie was your favorite as a child? - that was too long ago and therefore, i don't remember

12. Do you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? - all the time; doens't everyone? Remedy for that is going back to the original room, sit down, and you'll remember because there is a lil remember button on your behind that goes off when you sit.

13. 70's, 80's, 90's or now? - now

14. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life? - yes, I have, and it was a disaster

15. What was your very first job? - I was a substatute teachers assistant within the special education program
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Friendly, goofy and kind

2. Describe your best friend: She is just like me

3. What is your favorite thing to wear? A leopard print shirt and a black skirt

4. What car would you buy if you could afford it? Mustang Cobra

5. Do you get easily embarrassed? not really

6. What critters are you afraid of? If so, what kind? Cockroaches. I HATE them

7. Do you collect anything? If so, what? magnets, old books and cards from all my friends on this board.

8. Do you have any strange habits or quirks? I wash my feet a lot. Im always washing my hands.

9. As of right now, whats your favorite song? We Are Young

10. What is your bedtime routine? Brush teeth, floss, gargle, take meds., put my wedding ring in box, wash my feet, put lotion on my hands and shake off my bed sheet

11. What movie was your favorite as a child? Alien

12. Do you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? All the time

13. 70's, 80's, 90's or now? 80's

14. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life? Yes. I met Susie from this board. Also I met my husband.

15. What was your very first job? Cashier
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words: compassionate, shy, funny

2. Describe your best friend: honest, non judgemental, trusting

3. What is your favorite thing to wear? a ratty old Red Sox sweatshirt...it is my comfort object.

4. What car would you buy if you could afford it? heehee..your car Cookie

5. Do you get easily embarrassed? yes

6. What critters are you afraid of? If so, what kind? bugs..anything that crawls or flies.

7. Do you collect anything? If so, what? dishes dust (ha ha)

8. Do you have any strange habits or quirks? Many

9. As of right now, whats your favorite song? We Come Running by Youngblook Hawke.

10. What is your bedtime routine? Take an ambien, fall asleep on the couch. Wake up at some point and go to bed (usually to talk to one of my sons in there and completely forget about it).

Wizard of Oz
12. Do you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? Often

13. 70's, 80's, 90's or now?80's

14. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life? Yes...once a very long time ago, I met a girl from my online book group. Oh, and another time a friend of mine met some guy she knew online (I also knew him) and I went with her to meet him.

15. First job was busing tables and doing dishes in a restaurant (I was about 15 at the time if that counts).

Live Life Loud

CanadianDyanne responded:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words: giving, friendly, observant

2. Describe your best friend: honest, non judgemental, trusting, the best thing since java and ice cream

3. What is your favorite thing to wear? a baggy sweater/shirt my sister bought me MANY years ago displaying dalmations at a firehouse.

4. What car would you buy if you could afford it? TransAm Black bird. mmmmmmmmmmm

5. Do you get easily embarrassed? no for I am too busy embarrassing others hehe

6. What critters are you afraid of? ugh, rats. I can look at blood and guts all day long, but if a mouse even pops up on tv i turn my head.

7. Do you collect anything? If so, what? paper weights, once i hit 40 tho, i started the old-lady-down-sizing lol I dont want any trinkets etc that requires dusting!

8. Do you have any strange habits or quirks? Cant sit w my back to the door, cant sit w both feet on the floor, plus many others

9. As of right now, whats your favorite song? its a man's world, i love that commerical

10. What is your bedtime routine? watch something haha on tv usually the Andy Griffith show, take a pee, brush teeth, tell my dh and pup how much i love them, say my 'regular' prayers and then pray pray pray the brains hushes-up asap.

11. What movie was your favorite as a child? still my fav disney and muscial combined: Mary Poppins

12. Do you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? You dont think i actually came in this room for this do you? im only on here cause i cant remember why i am in here .....

13. 70's, 80's, 90's or now? 70s b/c i loved the music and i was young, 80s b/c i was in University and had dreams and plans, 90s b/c I could work and finally made decent $$$, now just b/c I am alive and thankful.

14. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life? Yes...once a very long time ago, it was fun.

15. First job @8yo with my pops at Exxon. He was a manager and i loved being with him. He taught me how to pump fuel, check the tires etc, and do inventory. My 'job' was to mow the lawn, sweep up in side and out, pick up the trash. My payment was a 2 piece meal and a vanilla pudding from KFC. Man I thought I was a big dawg, since we didnt eat out and I was w my Pop all day. I didnt have enough sense to realize i worked 10hrs and was pooped. lol

skypper responded:
unique, loved, lucky

Wonderful, caring, open, accepting, loving, kind, respectful, warm, smart, funny, just as weird as I am if not weirder, Perfect!

Jeans with a cute top and heels

A BMW M6, with Top Speed:155 mph 0-60 time:4.2 sec. Displacement:4.4 Cc Torque @ RPM:500 @ 1500 Horse Power @ RPM:560 @ 5750 Transmission:7-speed Double-Clutch Engine:V8

Sometimes, though not nearly as much as I used to!

Roaches, I WILL run screaming for the hills while completely freaking out!

Rocks from the beach, Tigger's and Tigger related stuff, Books, Shoes and friends

Me? Nope, never!

Last Friday Night by Katy Perry, LOVE that video too!

try to become unconscious as quickly as possible!

Sleeping Beauty

ummmmm, did you say something?

80's!

Not yet, but I will in November!

Cleaning a neighbors apartment for $5 when I was in 4th grade.
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

bpcookie replied to CanadianDyanne's response:
Dyan dauhling, Its always so good to see you. I miss you and your great sense of humor. muahs

bpcookie replied to ddnos's response:
Oh Debbie, I love bees. If they land in the pool I let them climb onto my hand and then I gently blow on them to dry them off.

I was also a teachers assistant in high scool But I didnt get paid for it.

jselleck responded:
1 Describe yourself in 3 words
Loving, Caring, and Giving

2 Describe your best friend.
My darling husband!!! He takes all my faults, bull headedness, and just plain stubbornness and forgives everything.

3 What is your favorite thing to wear.

Sweats!!! or really comfy jeans.

4 What car would you buy if you could afford it?
Anything with a back seat!!! Love our little Ranger but could use more room.

5 Do you get easily embarrassed?
Sometimes. I cry easily all the time though.

6; What critters are you afraid of? If so, what kind?
Snakes and spiders.

7. Do you collect anything? If so what?
YES!!!! Books, crosses, and fabric.

8; Do you have any strange habits or quirks?
When I get really mad I tend to throw things. One time I set a trash can on fire in the middle of our apartment.

9. As of right now what's your favorite song?
Don't really have one. Tend to listen to CDs when we're in the truck or PBS if not that.

10. What's your bedtime routine?
Watch a little tv or read a bit, then take my meds and nighty nite.

The Last Unicorn followed by E.T.

All the time!!!

13. 70's 80's 90's or now? Neither!!! 60's!!!!

Yes!!! Love ya Melly!!!

First paid job was the Indiana State Fair for my aunt and uncle. First official job that they took taxes out of was the local library.

mercygive responded:
1. Describe yourself in 3 words: Compassionate, forgiving, curious

2. Describe your best friend: Loving, funny, forgiving, sensitive, smart

3. What is your favorite thing to wear? Oversized t-shirts

4. What car would you buy if you could afford it? I like the car I have now Hyundai Tucson but some months it's hard to afford it

5. Do you get easily embarrassed? Sometimes

6. What critters are you afraid of? If so, what kind? Snakes and spiders

7. Do you collect anything? If so, what? I used to collect music boxes, oil lamps and ribbons

8. Do you have any strange habits or quirks? I talk to myself it helps to relieve frustration

9. As of right now, whats your favorite song? I listen to CDs & lately Radiohead/In Rainbows

10. What is your bedtime routine? Take meds, brush teeth, hot shower, eye lube and fall asleep to ocean sounds or Hawaiian radio CD

11. What movie was your favorite as a child? Sound of Music

12. Do you ever go into a room and forget what you went in there for? Yup. Sometimes it's the same room over and over

13. 70's, 80's, 90's or now? All

14. Have you ever met an internet friend in real life? Nope

15. What was your very first job? PT fast food, FT admin clerk at a county hospital
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Hey Mercy hun, Im just like you, I will go into a room over and over again and still not know what I went in there for. lol I wonder if this is more common with Bipolars?

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
JS dahling, Working at a state fair!! How fun. When I get really mad I WANT to throw things but usually dont. I did break my CD player. I was a piece of doo doo and wouldnt work right, so I threw it on the ground. lol

I totally forgot. I cry easily too and if I do it in front of someone I get really embarrassed, just like you do.

melly2210 responded:
unselfish, loving, nurturing

5'10", dark skin, little on the heavy side but I like my big teddy bear...supportive, loving, wears his heart on his sleeve but always tries to hide it, sensitive....my husband

This sexy deep-v red polka dot dress...va va voom

Believe it or not a brand new Dodge Grand Caravan so ultimately all the kids and grandbaby would fit

Nah...usually the one doing the embarassing...but I automatically blush...go figure

Really none

Teapots...the more unusual and old the better

When I get upset or nervous or my anxiety is high, I play with my hair..not as in hairdo's but taking small sections and smoothing in, twirling it and sometimes braiding it and unbraiding it

"Fastest Girl in Town" Miranda Lambert and "Crazy Girl" Eli Young Band

Watch a little tv, snuggle up with hubby, sex (hehe), meds and then wait and wait and wait for them to kick in or I pass out first

Dumbo

Every single day

80's....life was so much easier

Several...my sister from another mother and I met 15 yrs ago in a yahoo chat room...and I met Matt and Jess when I lived in TX

Walking neighbor's job - long before it was legal
Cashier @ city pool and little league concession stand - legal

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie,

My aunt and uncle helped out a lot. When my dad was unemployed he would work the fair, I worked 6 years, five of which to earn money for college. I even met Matt at the fair. It was Christian concert day and one of my friends came out to see me and ended up introducing me to Matt. We say we met at a Third Day concert, but it really was because Melissa introduced us. They just happened to head lining the show. I miss working the fair. It taught me the meaning of a hard days work and how to to manage your money. Unfortunetly after my Uncle died in 99 my cousins decided to sell the stand because no one could agree on how to run it. It was a lot of fun though and I got to hear some pretty decent concerts for free. (Our stand was right across from the grandstand.)

J

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Good memories huh JS!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.