Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Off board for awhile
margaroo posted:
My dear friends,

I will be not able to be online for a long time because of back surgery I'm having next week. I will be on bedrest for a while and I don't think I will be able to sit up to use my laptop for a while. Know that I am thinking of you and wish we could have an ice cream party before I go.

In advance I am wishing you:
Happy Halloween and Happy Thanksgiving.

I am hoping I will be able to use my laptop in December so I will leave the other holidays open for the board.

Hugs and kisses to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

ibex7 responded:
Maggie,
Wishing you Divine blessing during your surgery and recovery. Please try to send us a report whenever you can to let your friends here know how you are progressing. (((Margaroo))) -goat

bpcookie responded:
Maggie May my sweetie pie, oohhh I will miss you so darn much!!!! I will be thinking of you and hoping that your doing well each and every day. Make sure that your hubby waits on you hand and foot. Have him feed you bon bons. Also, remember you can call me any ole time you want. I would love to hear from you and hear how things are going. So if you cant pick up your laptop, then maybe you will be able to pick up the phone. Or, you can have hubby hold it up to your ear. hehehe

Good luck with the surgery sweetie. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

slik_kitty responded:
good luck. i hope all goes well. hugs

ddnos responded:
Dear Maggie,

You will be missed!

I sincerely hope that your back surgery goes far better than could ever be expected and that you have a speedy recovery!

Please take care of yourself and don't do more than what you should be doing after surgery, ok? Of course, I'm sure ice cream would probably be the best remedy for you, eh?

Big love and hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

skypper responded:
Dear Maggie,

I'm sorry to hear that you may be away for so long. I will keep you in my thoughts and wish you all the best wishes for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery with minimal discomfort. You will be greatly missed, take good care of yourself and now that you are loved and thought about!

With lots of love,
Sky
~Sky~
I've never fooled anyone.They didn't bother to find out who

DizzyJgirl responded:
Maggie...warm wishes are with you. Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Will miss you! xoxo
Live Life Loud

CanadianDyanne responded:
Dearest Maggie,

Hope the surgery is extremely helpful! My dh had serious back surgery in 2008, that did an amazing job for him. I shall now cast a spell..that you too may do and recover as well as he did.

Maybe the next time I am at the store I just mail you a few cartons of ice cream eh. Hum let me work on that ...

Hugz, wuvz & cheezburgz
Dyanne

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.