Wild and Crazy Wednesday daily post - May contain TRIGGERs
ddnos posted:
Good morning!

Weather - 43

Sleep - Ok, but with extra amounts of sleeping pills -so I cheated lol

Mood - hard to say- past two, three days been depressed all day and slept much -not sure why

Plans - go to post office; if have time, before that go to have coffee withneighbor across the street; finish up on some cleaning; do some writing; check into a desk i need to buy to make sure it's what I want. go for walk -past 3 days haven't gone and feel it.

Have a great day
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
uuuggghhh its too early. Hello Dahlings

Weather: its always hot in Az.

Sleep: Terrible. I was in so much pain last night, I just couldn't sleep. When I did sleep I had nightmares.

Mood: not too sure yet.

Plans: I was going to go shopping but I'm so tired, not sure if I will be going after all.

A chiro. adjusted my back yesterday which made everything hurt worse. I'm still feeling it today.

You all have a nice Wed. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
Morning everyone,

Weather: low 60's

Sleep: good with extra sleeping pills like dd did. cheated a bit

Mood: mixed-happy and depressed at the same time. what a lovely combo(sarcastic).

Plans: meeting apt people about railing and then off to the optometrist office to pick up my glasses (yaaaaayyy). I finally will give the right eye a break. It needs it. I also got a few job leads up north. Will need to pick up the application at one place and also attach the resume and cover letter to another agency. I hope more job leads come my way. And my fav baseball team is in the postseason can't wait to see this in action. Its gonna be fun. I also hope people will return my phone calls too. If not I know where their office is and will pay them a visit when I am up there.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: grey

Sleep: awful

Mood: functioning somehow

Plans: had hair appt. Need to do some cleaning.

Take care...hugs to all
Live Life Loud

skypper responded:
Good morning and happy wednesday everyone!!!

weather today: around 95

sleep: yes i finally slept last night! about 7 hours or so...

mood: pretty good, just a little bored and discouraged but not bad

plans: get my kids to clean up, i hurt my hand so can't do much and need their help with the house stuff.
and take my son to baseball practice this afternoon, other than that just see what the day has in store for me!

Have a good one everybody, lots of love and hugs to all!!!!!
~Sky~
I've never fooled anyone.They didn't bother to find out who