Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Happy Birthday Michelle
bpcookie posted:
Happy Birthday honey!!! I bet you thought I forgot. I didn't post this earlier because I didn't think you would be on the board. I haven't seen you here in a while.

smooches and huggers honey. Have a great day.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

beej5 responded:
Happy Birthday Michelle. Hope you enjoy your day.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Woot! A party! Happy Birthday and do something nice for yourself!!
Live Life Loud

mercygive responded:
Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed it to the fullest
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

skypper responded:
thank you all for the wonderfulnderful wishes!!! yesterday was a good day! my son made me breakfast and a cake, kids cleaned the.house and we went out.to dinner where. ate entirely too much and had some yummy pomogranite margaritas =D
Love you all and thank you from the bottom of my black lil heart!!!
~Sky~
I've never fooled anyone.They didn't bother to find out who

skypper responded:
Love the cupcakes cookie

Thank you beej, it did turn out to be a pretty good day

Ty for the wonderful balloons DizzyJ, I just relaxed the whole day, oh and went to get my hair washed and done for me since I couldn't do it myself, it was nice

Mercy, I really did enjoy it, thank you

I know this is a double reply, but last night I typed that reply above on my cell phone and it came out terrible, lol, idk why but it always goes crazy on me when i try and visit this site and type anything...crazy phone!
~Sky~
I've never fooled anyone.They didn't bother to find out who

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.