Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hello
XaleahXailee posted:
Hello everyone, I am new to the discussion boards. I have used webMD for years but never the forums. I am newly diagnosed Bipolar 2. I was hospitalized back in February and spent a total of 5 1/2 weeks inpatient was released on March 30th. In April I received my diagnosis from my pdoc. I have been on a whole slue of meds since February trying to get one that worked or one that I did not have a really bad reaction to. It is scary, but I am trying very hard to keep my family together and to seek help when I need it and to know my signs and symptoms of this disorder. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about this disorder.

XaleahXailee

slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board.

bpcookie responded:
Hello Xaleah, Its nice to meet you and welcome to the board. You have come to the right place. Glad you found us.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

XaleahXailee responded:
Than you both

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.