Skip to content


Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
landonsdaddy posted:
need a advicate for the mentaly ill dose anyone know where i can git one
Anneinside responded:
What kind of advocate do you need? A lawyer? A social worker? .... Once you answer that, and where you live, you are still not likely to get a helpful answer as the chances are low that someone else who knows will live where you do.
landonsdaddy replied to Anneinside's response:
live in corinth ny near sartoga springs and a lawer

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
114 of 131 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.