Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
TGIF Daily Post-May Trigger
beej5 posted:
Hi all,

Weather: crappy and cold.

Sleep: good

Mood: a little cranky because frustration about the college's survey isn't accessible for people with disabilities. So I emailed them telling them that. They STILL don't get it. Idiots.

Plans: not sure. Depends if my friend has a vehicle yet so she can take me to go to the store. I need to pick up a few things. If not, I will just wait til Monday when I have a ride available.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: pretty nice...think the sun is peeking out for the first time in days.

Sleep: ok

Mood: irritable but functioning.

Plans: saw my tdoc this morning. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. I SHOULD do some yard work since it isn't raining but as usual, I don't have any motivation.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Live Life Loud

skypper responded:
Good morning all!

Weather here is cooling down thankfully! I believe we're to be in the 80's today which is quite perfect

Sleep: off and on, i tried sleeping on the sofa because i was hot but it wasn't too comfy so i kept waking up...

Mood: A lil tired, a lil bored, but not too too bad...

Plans: Try to clean the kitchen, I've not been able to do much this week because I cut my hand Monday on a glass and Sr told me to keep it dry so it can heal...
Have a meeting with my sons teacher, need to go grocery shopping and pay some bills...fun, fun, FUN!

Have a Feisty Friday everyone!!!
~Sky~
I've never fooled anyone.They didn't bother to find out who

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: cooler in the evenings, still hot during the day

Sleep: good

Mood: ok, may be a little manic

Plans: Well, I think I will take it easy today. I wanted to go grocery shopping but my hubby doesnt want me to over do it. Last night I was in sssoooo much pain. I could hardly stand it. So I think I will take hubbies advice and rest.

You all have a good day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ddnos responded:
Hi everyone,

Weather - 60's on it's way to upper 60's low 70's

Sleep - not

Mood - pretty good

Plans - been doing some work on the computer longer than I thought and so still in jamies - so as soon as finish this will take shower then need to run to the bank and maybe go buy some bras that I didn't do a while back. I hate buying bras because I can't just pick up a particular brand that i like, the size, try on quick to make sure, pay for and run. I usually end up having to try on a zillion bras and then MAYBE I find one I like AND fits. lol But I'm going to Victoria Secret and my sister said they do fittings and do good job - but that's the store she went to 3000 miles away from me. lol But I've heard good things about them from other people too, so I'll give it a try. But they are banned from seeing my old bra cus it's ollllllllllllddddd! lol

Other plans, need to get out to walk - yesterday was inside sleeping most the day - not really depressed, but sort of..re my mom.

I'm waiting for the office of the Rheumatolgist to call me for first appt, but they have to reveiw my paperwork first. I've acquired a lot more pain in the past 6-12 months - the usual pain worse and added pain in my left hip (some days worse than my right) both arms at elbows and wrists and left shoulder hurt; low back hurts worse than normal...so i need a good work up; haven't had one in over 15 years blah blah blah. BUt at least I can still walk w/o too much pain. In fact, I usually feel better when walking unless I've walked too much (over 3-4 miles).

Ok, enough rambling......

Have a great day
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
hi Beej honey, I hope you were able to get to the store. have a good night. muahs

Dizzy dahling, I dont have any motivation either. Come on over to my house and eat some ice cream with me. Forget being motivated, lets have some fun. muah

Michelle honey, So sorry that you cut your hand. Ouch. Hope it heals soon. muahs

Debbie doodles dahling, I hate trying on brahs too. What I do is hold the brah against my puppie, right in the middle of the isle.I dont care who sees me. lol Hope you found one. Have a good day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie replied to bpcookie's response:
let me refraze that. I hold it against my puppies on the OUTSIDE of my clothes. Didnt want you to think i was nekkid.

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Well it's late friday night or early saturday morning how ever you want to look at it. And it's been a busy day.

Weather started out warm then dropped dramatically. It's now in the 50's and may even hit 40's or lower.

Sleep. Got up too early. Slept most of the afternoon.

Mood Tired but doing good. No weird symptoms today.

Spent most of the day doing laundry after I got up. Played Simcity Social also. Love that game!! Did dishes and cooked a little. Had a good day. Hope everyone else did also. Take care my friends.

Jessica

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.