Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sound of Fall Saturday Daily - Poss Triggers
mercygive posted:
Good Afternoon Everyone -

Weather: Cool

Sleep: Too much but Great

Mood: Okay; been irritable at work lately

Plans: Take new puppy for walk in the park. I wanted to adopt an older female but fell in love with a timid and frightened female schnoodle, 6 months old, came from a dirty puppy mill, adpoted once and returned because she runs away from children and doesn't like loud noises(perfect for an older couple), doesn't shed much so good for people who have allergies, she's smart and affectionate, we've had her for 1 week and she is wearing us down because of all her energy. Her name is 'Ray' or 'Re' ' a drop of golden sun words taken from my favorite musical and because is the ray of sunshine that I need in my life. She is abolutely precious and dh adores hers too.

Have a peaceful day and hugs
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings,

Weather: its not too bad today. Probably in the low 90's

Sleep: good

Mood: ok

Plans: Probably take it easy today. Ive been having some severe pain because of my LSC. I don't know why. Could be hormones, could be a YI or BI, UTI or just the LSC itself. Hasn't been a good couple of days for me.

Hope everyone is far out and groovy. love ya. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Thank God for a cold front!!!

Weather nice and cold!!! We've finally turned off the ac for a couple of days and it's of so nice and chilly. Got down into the 40's last night and it's in the low 50's right now. Have two blankets on and a cat snuggling with me and it feels great!!!!

Sleep Not enough. Can't seem to get my cycles together. Maybe it's the mania??

Mood Pretty good but ask me once hubbie wakes up later. Ha ha ha.

Plans: Do laundry, play on the computer, maybe get a nap in. Merceygive, good for you for adopting a shelter dog. Most of the animals in my life have been strays or shelter animals. My darling Bubby, may he rest in peace wherever he is,was adopted from the Anderson shelter and it was the best decision I ever made. Matt used to call him my mood kitty because we could always tell my moods from the way he would act. When I was manic he always wanted to play and when I was depressed he wanted to cuddle. I miss him very much. Peabody, our latest addition to our home, is a bundle of fur and energy. He actually runs laps through our apartment when he gets excited. It's cute except when you're trying to sleep like I was last night. Wanted to string him up. He finally quit though. Anyhow, enjoy your new dog and have a great day at the park. Cookie honey hope you're feeling better soon. Take care. Muahs.

J

beej5 responded:
Good Evening,

Weather: it sure did cool off today in low 50's most of the day.

sleep: good

Mood: irritable.

Plans: cleaning my apt and make my fav dinner. then relax. So I am done for the day. woot woot.

beej

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.