Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Fussy Sunday daily post-May Trigger
beej5 posted:
Morning all:

Weather: Supposed to get up to mid 50's and be sunny.

Sleep: so/so

Mood: irritable

Plans: church and then watch baseball. My team are in the playoffs. woot woot.

I usually don't care for church but its a reason to get out of the apt for a while.

beej

lotus responded:
Hi Everyone

weather - always hot

Sleep - My problem is that I sleep to much. It is amazing I am up at 7, not out of bed yet

Mood - Numb

Plans - church, clean kitchen(dishes are over flowing the sink), basically the whole house is a mess. It is amazing how this all happens over night.LOL
Donna
D

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: cloudy and cool. Fall is here

Sleep: ok

Mood: hmm..down, irritable and kind of "numb". Hard to explain. It is like I am on autopilot. I am functioning ok.

Plans: cleaning, laundry. My fridge is CLEAN! The rest of the house is a mess. lol
Cookie...one more week till The Walking Dead!
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: in the 90's

Sleep: pretty good

Mood: good

Plans: Today I am 1 yr older, which makes me ....hhhmmmm.....29 again. I got a nice gift and card from my hubby, got a card from my bio. mom and step mom and a card from Maggie. Also got some phone calls from family members wishing me happy birthday. Watched football, took a nap and will watch The Amazing Race.

hugs to all. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
yup, one week. I already have it marked on my t.v. to record the entire series. Cant wait. fun fun.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Well....good evening all.

Weather: Humid and hot and raining on and off.

Sleep: Not a whole lot

Mood: Aggravated. Manic. Think I may have discovered WHY I am restless at night. Not only does S snore horribly (knew this already), but he takes over the WHOLE bed. I am literally lodged into a space between him and the dresser beside us with less than shoulder width space for me. UGH

Plans: Well since I am manic I am getting lots of stuff accomplished. Got up, showered, took S to day labor for a job. Stopped at Office Depot to price what I want to order on VistaPrint....VistaPrint wins. Came home and took MIL out to lunch and to SuperWally. Noted they had my printer in stock, hid it so it wouldn't be gone later. Brought her home. Reboxed my printer and headed back. Exchanged the printer. HAHA. Stopped and got all the paper goods for Saturday's party. Got the few things we needed. Four different stores in addition to Wally's. Came home, cleaned my bedroom. Organized all my Avon stuff and set up my printer. Now I am plotting how to take over my space on the bed.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening;

Weather: 40s-too cold

Sleep: Not good

Mood: Down

Plans: Did not accomplish much today because I have been dealing with a lot of bad thoughts and they just consume me. I am strugging a lot and am not sure what to do or where to go from here.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.