Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Manic Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: uuuggghh

Sleep: good

Mood: Having an anxiety attack. Read my post called *Are We Just Imagining Things....*

Plans: Gyno apt. Don't know what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. *shrug*

muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it. I am making a turkey dinner but not much fussing (don't have it in me).

Weather: cool

Sleep: ok

Mood: unmotivated and irritable, yet functioning

Plans: make dinner, not sure what else

Cookie take care hon. I hope your app't goes well and your anxiety goes away. Go easy on yourself and treat yourself to a little something (new nail polish? If you wear makeup...I am loving the Maybelline Tattoo eye colors...they say they are 24 hour which I am not sure about but they definitely stay on all day, plus I don't need makeup to stay on 24 hours lol). xo
Live Life Loud

beej5 responded:
Morning,

Weather: cool in 40's will go up to the 50's Sunny

Sleep: so/so

Mood: kind of lousy.

Plans: not sure yet. I made it through the night last night. I had some thoughts that were naughty like I am slipping downhill. Its not the time for this crap. I need to be positive because I got a lot to do this week. I do know I will need to go to the bank and also to the store. I am almost out of few things and need it for my trip up north. I think thats all I need to do. I will check if I get a ride to those places so I am set for the week.

beej

lotus replied to beej5's response:
Good morning

Sleep - I just woke up It is 0945. I slept 12 hours. I think I like my dream world better than the real world

Mood - ok

Plans - Do a couple of loads of wash. Work on making my jewelry for craft show. I rather do that than do all the cleaning that needs to be done, which there is a lot!!! I guess I am very good at sleeping and procrasinating. Oh well.

bpcookie responded:
Mood has been down graded to a bit depressed. My LSC is really hurting right now and I will have to spend time in bed today and hope it helps.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Feel better please....sigh...
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to lotus's response:
You make jewelry? I love to be crafty too. I don't make jewelry, but when I go to craft shows, I really do appreciate the people that make all those goods!

That's wonderful Lotus!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie replied to lotus's response:
Lotus, I used to do craft shows as well. Im too old and my body is falling apart, so I dont do them any more. Hope you sell lots of stuff.

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening;

Weather: 59 and was sunny until it got dark.

sleep: not good, actually horrible

plans: no plans today. Just trying to make it through the day. I see my Tdoc tomorrow which is good because I am not doing good at all.

melly2210 responded:
Manic Monday couldn't describe it better...

Weather: hot and sticky

Sleep: Eh...manic to the point that you look at me wrong and I cry

Mood: Irritable and extremely touchy

Plans: I worked on Avon all day...literally. Exhausted.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Bipolar II or BPD?
I have been diagnosed with Bipolar II , OCD, Stress/Anxiety/Social disorders and am currently taking medication. I have noticed that my ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.