Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
monday update possible trigger
lotus posted:
I thought it would be good to hear what we did or didn't accompish today. How we felt during the day. Just a thought. It would be helpful to me.

Good part - I did wash my sheets and even made my bed after. That doesn't happen every time. I didn't take a nap. I cook dinner. I did do some work on the computer. Pretty productive day for me.

Mood - Pretty good until after supper. Then I went on another shopping binge. This has been going on for the past 2 months. My pdoc has increased my seroquel to 800mg and added topamax without any help. I just buy things I really don't need. My lastest favorite stores are craft stores. It such a rush if something is on sale. When I got home from shopping I felt quilty, which is unusual for me. I already have enough suppies to make stuff for the next two years. I hope everyone had a good day. I wish you all a peaceful night
Donna

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.