Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Restless Tuesday Daily Post-May Trigger
beej5 posted:
Morning all,

Weather: in the 40's and will go up to 68 degrees later today

Mood: lousy

Sleep: so/so

Plans: meetings and phone calls. No game today for me. It will be tomorrow.

We'll see how today plays out. I am struggling right now. Not doing too good. Not sleeping well and also depressed too. I guess I am in a mixed episode. Won't be able to see pdoc until 17th of Oct which is next week. So we'll see.

beej

lexismom11 responded:
Good Morning;

Weather: 50 and cloudy

Sleep: lousy

Mood: Depressed, Anxious

Plans: I have a therapy appt. today. Hopefully that goes well. I am extremely anxious and desperate for some relief. I am not doing well. I have been having bad thoughts and the desire to act on them. I don't know what else to do. That's all for today though.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good morning.

Weather: clear and cold (30 this morning)

Sleep: ok

Mood: okish

Plans: cleaning

Beej and Lexismom, I hope the day goes better for you. Lexismom..good luck with your app't. Be honest with your tdoc about how you are feeling. Keep posting and know we are here for you.

Beej, I go to the pdoc next week too (16th). Kind of feel like it will be a waste of time. Hang in there.

Hugs to all. xo
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to lexismom11's response:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: still too hot. If it would only cool off I would take my little dog for a walk.

Sleep: good

Mood: ok but I'm feeling really drugged up right now. uuuggghhh Lyrica and Lorazepam is making me feel weird.

Plans: I may start working on another purse. This one will be a nice blue color with black lace on the front with bling bling studs. Mercy, I finished your purse and found an envelope to put it in, all I need now is stamps. So hopefully I will have it off in the mail soon.

You all have a good day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon all...

Weather: Cloudy and still foggy at almost 2pm...80's

Sleep: What exactly is that again? I know I had some a couple weeks ago when I was hallucinating...I think..lol

Mood: Mixed....depressed and pissed off...manic as hell

Plans: Took S to work, hit the bank, went to my ortho appt - bad news - need surgery, had a fight with the ex over his lack of accountability and responsibility, grocery shopped for our BBQ Saturday...came home and separated the chicken and made homemade hamburger patties...pissed off MIL again, need to pick up S and talk to him about surgery and need to see pdoc before next appt, submitted Avon order, paid last Avon order, go to bank, cook dinner. I could go on, but why?

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

lotus replied to melly2210's response:
Good evening

Weather: hot 97

Sleep: Too much as usual. 9 hr last night woke up to alarm. Took ahour when I got home from appts

Plans: I went to a lab appt and eye appt downtown. It takes 45 min to get there. After I got up this morning I stayed in bed for 1 1/2 hr making me late.

Mood: Feel bad and quilty and tired

Ihave decided to return some of the stuff back to Michaels and Joanns . I get it all together so I can do it tomorrow. I have PCP appt tomorrow. I wish my mental could be as easy to fix.

jselleck replied to lotus's response:
Well it's 11:30 and I'm catching up on computer things. Our's went cabluey on us and we had to take it in for service. Using a loaner now. Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!

Weather low 80's. Felt like 70's.

Sleep Not enough. Got like 5 hours, woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Went to Fry's then took a 4 hr nap.

Plans Turned in computer for service, took and a nap, then went to counselor's for aptt. He never showed, came home, took another nap, did laundry, cooked dinner. Played Simcity Social on Facebook, now I'm on here. Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually be able to get some sleep. Yea right. One can always dream. Or is that hope??? Don't know. Have a good night my friends. Peace out.

Jessica

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.