Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hello, there!! New here...
LadyPaleWinter posted:
Hi, all! I'm new here. You can call me CC (well, you can call me anything you want, really) if you like. I'm bp1, and I remember symptoms as far back as when I was 9 (I'm 38 now). I'm on a lot of meds right now 'cause my old pdoc was not so good and had me cycling rather quickly. I just look forward to having a place here where I can feel comfortable and like people understand me. That's not something I've really had before. Anyway, I'm willing to offer advice or cheer whenever I can!! Hope to hear from you all soon!!

CC

lotus responded:
welcome CC,
I am Donna. I am very new but have found that the people are so knowledgable, supportive, and caring. I have always hated support groups. I don't why but they were never helpful and did more harm than good. This community is great. Welcome aboard

DizzyJgirl responded:
Welcome! Look for our "Daily" posts where we just give a little rundown of how we are doing each day. Feel free to join in.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

I am 45, was dx'ed about 10 years ago but definitely had issues before that point. I have been on different meds but currently do ok with lithium and wellbutrin.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello CC, its very nice to meet you and welcome to the board. Glad you found us. I think you will like it here.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

CanadianDyanne responded:
Hiya CC..welcome a-board...hehehe get it? a-board the board (oh dy you crack me up)

Anyway, you will love it here with all the rest of us.
Beware of those who steal ice cream tho

LadyPaleWinter responded:
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.