Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Cookie
beej5 posted:
Thank you for the card. That was sweet of you.

beej

bpcookie responded:
Your very welcomed hun
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

slik_kitty responded:
yes ty. i got my card too.

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
your welcomed
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
Thank you for the Halloween card! I like spook-a-rama but I can't watch it alone. I also like the Alien movies and I think I'm gonna rent Prometheus this weekend. Have you seen it?
Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Your welcomed for the card. I havent seen Prometheus but I want to see it real bad. It looks like a remake of Alien, doesnt it?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Busting in on this discussion... Prometheus is sort of a prequel to the first Alien. I love the Alien movies and so couldn't wait to see Prometheus and so saw it in the theatre with my sons. Let me know what you think when you finally see it, Cookie.

bpcookie replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Oh goody. Thats sounds GREAT. I saw the prequel to The Thing. Loved it.

bpcookie responded:
I watched Prometheus last night and was disappointed. I thought it would be more like the movie Alien. It just didn't have the same fear factor and edge of your seat feel to it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.