Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
*tickle tickle* Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings, All you new ppl are welcomed to reply here. We have a daily post every day. So I guess thats why we call it The Daily Post. hehehe

Weather: rain. Its cooled off a bit. Hope it stays cool all day long

Sleep: pretty good

Mood: ok-ish

Plans: all depends on my chronic pain. So far its in the lower levels and I intend to keep it that way. But my body doesn't care what I *intend* to do. lol Need to do some chores. Probably should do them now while I'm not hurting as bad.

You all have a great day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

CanadianDyanne responded:
Salutations to the newbies and to the old folks

Weather: SUN woohoo extremely windy and brisk tho

Sleep: some

Mood: hum

I have had such a horrible case of the "I don't cares".
For example, just simple calls for appts, I just made 2 which should have been made a couple of weeks ago, but I just dont care. As most of you know the chronic migrianes and other pains I have just dont jive with my brain that wants to go go go, so I guess the 'I dont cares' is depression.
I want to go sit in the sun, but that wind, shew, 2 mins and I'm in eye-head-hell.

I will say this tho, getting back in here to see your smiling faces WILL help.

Specials muahs to you cookie poo and small muahs to everyone else hehe

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
good afternoon,

Weather: cool and cloudy in the 60s

Sleep: finally got some sleep. but rather stay in bed though

Mood: mixed because it has been a stressful day. Everything went haywire.

first my alarm clock quit working like it should so there goes 50 bucks to replace it. aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhh so I had to pay the cab driver to bring me to work. I was not happy about it. That money was supposed to go towards to trip tomorrow. Oh well. It pretty much ruined my day. I don't have time to relax tonight because I need to pack my crap and get ready to leave for up north. So not sure what I am supposed to feel. I am in a mixed episode and kind of watching for the manic side not sneak in there. It could get ugly.

beej

jselleck replied to purpledolphingirl4's response:
Beej why did you pay $50 for an alarm clock??? We bought one at Wal-mart over 10 years ago and the face has been knocked off but it still keeps on ticking. Think I payed $10 for it. Just curious???

Weather: Cool in the morning supposed to get up in 80's this afternoon.

Sleep Couldn't get to sleep last night and as a result ended staying up til almost four am. Did get some rest though. Slept til almost 1 and actually feel rested for a change. Could have slept a little longer but the dang cat wanted fed.

Mood. Pretty good. Can't complain. Maybe coming out of this manic cycle. Hope so.

Plans; Hubbie's work hours have been changed because he worked a 12 hr shift last night so I might actually get to maybe spend some time with him if he ever wakes up!!!! Got some good news last night. The company he works for has finally set the date to demo this old building on site. So here comes the overtime. Whoo Hoo!! Of course that will make it hard to set appts but the money makes up for the aggravation and headaches. Or so I hope. I just hope they have it all done by Thanksgiving because we're taking a vacation the week after. Or at least that's the plan. Will wait and see what happens. So that's all that's new in my life. Hope everyone has a good day. Beej hope you enjoy your trip up north. Take care.

JSelleck

lotus replied to jselleck's response:
I wish beej and cookie would be pain free or at least managable pain.

Weather: It was cool this morning, after it rain last night. Cookie do you live in az? We seem to have the same weather.

Sleep: I didn't sleep as much as I usually do. I was up at 0700 but it is 1730 and I just hit the brick wall. I am headed to bed.

Mood: Pretty good.

Plans: I am so proud of myself. I return something and didn't buy any thing. I spoiled myself with a massage. I wasn't as stressed as before. I did some bills and such that has been waiting for 2 - 3 weeks. I am such a procrastinater

bpcookie replied to lotus's response:
Hello Lotus,Yes, I do live in Az. I'm in Gilbdert, where are you? There is another member who lives in Bullhead city. Ive hung out with her twice when me and hubby went to Laughlin. Its cool to have someone else who lives here.

Thanks for the pain free wish. This morning was pretty good but now Im hurting. Oh well, thats part of having chronic pain. Have a good evening. hugs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

lotus replied to bpcookie's response:
I live in Mesa. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong on this board
I don't have the same sx as most of you. Compare to you all, I am not sure I am even bp. I hope you are able to sleep

Your not far from me then. I used to live in Mesa, right across from Fiesta Mall.

Why dont you think your bipolar?

well you all have major sleep problems (not be able to sleep) I sleep way to much. I have only been hypomanic 2 times since I got sick in 2000. I think they first dx me as major depression. I guess it doesn't matter what the dx is, I end up getting over whelmed and crashing. It just I not in that phase with the rush of eating and shopping. Sweet dreams

Lotus hun, All Bipolars are welcomed on this board, no matter if their stable, depressed, manic or just plain fabulous. Most of us have other health issues as well. We support each other no matter what. So your a very important part of this board.

Thanks for being so supportive. I have been reading some other posts. WOW you have been on the board for over 3 years. You are a wealth of knowledge. Thanks for sharings.

Oh hun, I have been on this board many more years than that. 3 yrs ago WebMD had changed the boards and it reset everything. So thats why it says I've been on this board for 3 yrs. Some of the others have been on this board even longer than me.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.