Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Lotus
bpcookie posted:
Hey Lotus, I have a question. You were saying that you were making jewelry for a craft show, I was wondering where the craft show was? I never hear about craft shows anymore because me and my mother don't rent booths anymore.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

lotus responded:
American Legion on Meridian (on the border of aj and mesa. It is on the Oct 27th. I am also going to put some out during our patio sale Nov. 3rd. Do you want to put a few of your purses out?

bpcookie replied to lotus's response:
I don't have enough purses made yet. My chronic pain doesn't allow me to do much, so these days I'm real slow at making things.

I bet your jewelry is beautiful. I hope you make a lot of money at both sales.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

lotus replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie, I won't have a lot of room. If you have 1 or any you want me to display. I will be happy to. It is no problem. It would be great to meet you, if you are up to it. I don't physical problems that get in the way of me being productive but my drepression sure does. I can't imagine having to deal with physical problems on top of bp. My heart goes out to all of you who have these issues,

Lotus, you are a real sweet heart. Thanks for offering but I will have to pass this time. My purses are not good enough to sell at a craft show. Since your an artist then you know how we can be such perfectionists.

Hey, can you send me some photo's of your jewelry? I would love to see it.

runracey@msn.com

Sure but but I am not sure they aren't that great and I am not sure I am an artist.

Anyone who creates things is an artist. So I think you have earned the right to call yourself and artist.

Again I have to say you are so sweet and supportive

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.