Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Swarmy Sunday Daily Post, poss. triggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
Afternoon

Weather: grey but not too bad

Sleep: ok

Mood: anxious and overwhelmed but functioning

Plans: laundry, cleaning and...
The Walking Dead tonight!

I have a very busy week coming up. See my pdoc again. Have company coming. Overwhelmed with all I have to do.
Been doing some reading to take my mind off of everything.
Take care everyone!
Live Life Loud

CanadianDyanne responded:
Hi DizJ, hope you get everything done and enjoy your reading.

Greatings to all my peeps out there

sleep: ok

mood: blahzay with a touch of smile

plans: shower (lol but it is an effort many days), need to do the floors and clean my desk. Depends on the energy level as per usual.
Nothing very exciting going on, currently listening to the roaring of the wind here and expecting a trickortreater to knock at any time! its raing, cool and extremly roaring windy.

Hope everyone has an awesome evening, I will be enjoying some "Revenge" with popcorn later !

bpcookie responded:
Hello my little dahlings,

Weather: its HOT!!!. It was cold last night but today is hot. I wish Az. would make up its mind.

Sleep: ok. I had to move to the spare bedroom in the middle of the night but I feel to sleep right away

Mood: ok

Plans: Watched football. Yyyyeeeaaaaahhhhh Miami Dolphins won. But, I just dropped two places in the football pool. gggrrrrrr. Went to a yard sale and brought home a bunch of crap that I don't need. lol Im going to go watch some of the Walking Dead that I taped. Gonna watch the Amazing Race tonight.

You all have a great day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.