Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mumbling Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my little dahlings

Weather: its 64 degs right now (I think they are lying) and should get up to 94 degs (which will feel more like 110 degs

Sleep: good

Mood: pretty good...so far

Plans: Do chores. There is a half made purse sitting on the table screaming "WOULD YOU FINISH ME ALREADY!!!!!!". I'm working on a dummy to put out in the yard. This is going to be a real gross one. It will have the torso in one part of the yard and the bottom part in another part of the yard. Now I need to figure out how to make guts. Any suggestions??

Dizzy honey, The Walking Dead was GREAT!!!! I was so upset about the Dr. Now what is Lori gonna do? She should have used protection in the first place. lol. I think that Andrea is going to cause them all kinds of problems...when she catches up with them. Rick has turned a bit weird, don't you think?

Mercy hun, I bought stamps finally. So I'm just going to guess at how many I need to put on the envelope and then it will be on its way to you.

You all have a fab. day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

ddnos responded:
G'day!

Weather - well, from my bedroom I see sunshine, but don't let that fool you, or me, because it's sub below zero out there lol or 53 degrees

Sleep - surprizingly good

Mood - good

Plans - I think I'm going to make a chiropractor appt for this afternoon; need to run up to Trader Joes to buy some gluten free bread and olive oil - ran out of bread yesterday - call out the posse! Go for my daily walk; probably call my mom sometime today; clean up my messy bedroom from setting up my new computer desk this weekend; do a load of laundry (maybe) watch The Voice tonight. And last but not least, continue my search on line for a new, pain-free body! lol

Have a good day everyone! Oh, and Cookie, thanks for the cute halloween card.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: grey but mild

Sleep: so so

Mood: anxious but functioning

Plans: clean, errands, groceries

Go to the Pdocs tomorrow. I am very anxious about that. She requested that pita dh comes with me to this one so she can get his view on how I am doing. Then I have company coming on Wed so I am anxious about getting things done for that.

Cookie...I was thinking about you and The Walking Dead. I don't like that they skipped like 6 months from where they left off. I guess everything was boring and calm for them during that time (rolling eyes). I agree with everything you said. Plus how long before the girl with the short hair (ugh...my memory) and Darryl hook up? The other thing I said to my son was that they were always keeping Carl out of things (go to the house, etc) and now he is toting a gun and in the mix of it all. My son said...well, he didn't listen to them anyway, so they might as well put him to work. I dont trust him...not through his own fault really but because he is a kid. And my question...when the dr got bitten, why did Rick amputate his foot? Aren't they already carriers? Ok, thanks for listening. lol

Take care and have a good day. Back to cleaning. Blah.
Live Life Loud

lotus responded:
Good morning.

Weather: The sun is out but I have't been outside

Sleep: Well as usual

Mood: Not sure, I have so much to do but feel numb

Plans: Clean house or work on crafts or go back to bed. Yesterday I stayed in bed until 3 pm. Then got up for 4 hrs or so and then back to bed. I really need a shower to day but maybe not. This weekend was horrible. I could' find anything I was looking for glasses, keys, purse, my mind, anything. It was a mess.

May everyone have there wishes come through.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.