Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Where is everyone?
bpcookie posted:
I'm here! I wanted to throw a Halloween party but I can't do it if nobody shows up. So come on peeps, lets start the party.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Chris_WebMD_Staff responded:
OMGosh I want to come! What should I be for Halloween?
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Well, since its a cyber party you can wear what ever you want and the best news is, you can have any body shape you want as well. I want to be this
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
LOL of course you do, you took the best costume!
Find a pics for me please!

Giggling....I need to go to bed and here I am looking in this wonderful community. Love you guys!
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

lotus responded:
lets plan the day time. Will there be music, like a band to dance to, or just somehaunting sounds. Will there be a haunted house that we will travel through. I veto anything we have to touch. I have vivid memories going through a haunted house and having to put my hand in this stuff of eye balls and something. I thought I was going to heave! I know it probably grapes and noodles but I don't care. No touching for me. Well thats a start. We need to think of this great food that we don't gain wt. I can't wait LETS PARTY

bpcookie replied to Chris_WebMD_Staff's response:
Chris hun, I think I found a great costume for you. She has the blond hair and everything.

bpcookie replied to lotus's response:
I will throw it at my house. I usually have a cyber party every year. I will bake chocolate cup cakes. These cup cakes have no calories. I will hire a band to play Halloween song but I will have him throw in other music as well so that we can all dance. Everyone needs to wear a costume. So make sure you paste a costume on this post.

Ok everyone, lets start the party.

Chris_WebMD_Staff replied to bpcookie's response:
Love my costume, yup that's me! hehehe

Too much fun. OK your house, I'll cook. Gooey Baked Ziti. and Frightening Frank footers, and Bloody Mary's!

Who's bringing what?
Chrissy~

Author Unknown

lotus replied to bpcookie's response:
Where and how do you find a costume. I want a manic one

Google * photo's of Halloween Costumes* Photo Shop is a good site. Just right click on the photo and click on *copy image location* then on a post that you want the photo to show up on, click the little camera thing right above the post, click on your backspace, then right click in the little window, hit *paste* and then hit *ok*. Its that easy. lol. Sounds difficult but once you do it a few times it is pretty easy.

Well I think I did it but all got is the square to the left. I don't know how to show the picture. Any way I chose it because I love my cat, plus I would love to have the body. LOL

ooooohhhhhh darn, I can't see the pic. Its very hard to tell someone how to paste pics here. If I was there in person, its much easier. I bet Slik Kitty could tell you how to do it. She is pretty computer savvy.

I DID IT YEAH!!!!!!!

Again I picked it for my cat Nala even though she is not black but again I don't have that figure. I feel I fit in with Cookie and Chris examples.

Being that this is a Cyber party, you can have any figure you want to have. Thats the magic of computers.

CanadianDyanne replied to bpcookie's response:
I have mine but cant get it posted

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.