Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Your Life's Playlist
Chris_WebMD_Staff posted:
So this is a difficult question, but think about it. What would be your life's playlist?

You know, the music that maybe means the most to you or the music that most reflects your life.

I walk the treadmill in the morning now, who knew, I thought the darn thing was a place to hang my clothes to dry!

But wow sitting at my desk and working all day is bad for my health.
Point is, it got me thinking about this.

I have a play list for times when I walk my treadmill, I wonder what my life's playlist would be.

I'll think on it too.
Chrissy~

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
Author Unknown

bpcookie responded:
My lifes play list would be a collection of Pink songs. All the music she writes that mean so very much to so many ppl. She has compassion for those ppl who are having or have had rough lives. Some of her music reminds me of the past mistakes that I have made and also the struggles that I have went through and still going through. Songs like (insert bad word here) Perfect, Sober, So What, Raise Your Glass, Don't Let Me Get Me and some other songs that I can't remember.
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.