Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Spooktacular Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: hot

Sleep: good

Mood: ok but a little frustrated

Plans: Well right now I'm in a lot of pain, so I won't be doing much today.

Hope your all doing well. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

lotus responded:
Good Evening
Weather: hot

Sleep: I want to go back to bed and it is only1800

Mood : Manic and angry

Plan: try to stay up and do a million thing that I have thrown around the house

I had lunch with my sister in law for her birthday. She is nice and has a good heart but she has NO CLUE ABOUT MY MENTAL ILLNESS. I am so angry. I mentioned that I was manic and that I was eatting and spending money like crazy. Her response was that it was better than being in the hospital. We have this long standing disagreement. She keeps telling me why don't I stop by. I have told her I am not going to stop by that I want to be invitied. I have said this a million this. She doesn' respect what I ask and makes me feel that it is all my fault. She invited me to thanksgiving but since last christmas whan her son video me saying I am the aunt we don;t talk about. I haven't been to another family,function. One reson was I told my nepher how hurt I was and all he said was he was only jokin. Never apoligize. I don' fit in that crowd, they all get drunk. I mean really drunk.I sorry I had to vent I am tired trying to get my family to understand.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.