Moaning Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ Poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: still too hot during the day

Sleep: ok

Mood: pretty good so far

Plans: Chores, try to finish a purse that I'm working on and maybe start on another purse. Watch some t.v. Since Halloween is coming up there has been a lot of horror movies to watch. Most of the movies that I have watched so far were B flicks. uuugggghhh

My LSC pain was a very low level and I was able to do things that I wouldnt normally be able to do. So yesterday was a good day.

You all have a great Monday. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon to all!

Weather: grey

Sleep: not good

Mood: blah, no energy

Plans: Trying to work up the energy to go to the store. Other than that...not much.

Glad you had a good day yesterday Cookie! What did you think of TWD? Hope today is going well for you! xo
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Dizzy Dahling, its always good to see ya. Sorry that you didn't sleep well last night.

I loved TWD. It's always so unpredictable. I love how Rick has taken charge and how his group follows him. I thought it was great how he shunned Lori. She deserved it. Also loved how he got rid of that one trouble making prisoner. LOL. *thonk* right to the head. Darell and Glen are both bad azzes. I adore Carol, she is so cute and tough as nails. Great series. So what did you think of it? hugs and muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

DizzyJgirl replied to bpcookie's response:
Thanks. I liked it too. My son and I both thought the trouble maker was going to be around. We both said we thought maybe he was the Govenor even though I have seen pics of that actor and knew it wasn't. So we were surprised when he got taken out. I can't believe they left Carol outside on her own. You know something is probably going to happen between her and Darell.
What I was thinking is what is happening on the other side of the world? Are there zombie terrorists?? Yikes lol xo
Live Life Loud