Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Tricky Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
    bpcookie posted:
    Hello all my dahlings

Weather: cool at night hot during the day. Too bad it won't last.

Sleep: good

Mood: is ok. I'm feeling a bit strange, I believe its called depersonalization. It happens every so often when I get triggered by something. But I'm not sure what triggered it this time. Oh well, it usually only lasts about 15 mins.

Plans: Same ole same ole.

You all have a fabulous day. muahs
    The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
    Good evening all

Weather: Damp and warm

Sleep: Too much

Mood: Headaches, flu and depressed - Yucky!

Plans: The only reason I posted was to update my pic to show off my little sunshine. Trying not to miss any work. Really need to do cleaning and laundry but, all I can do is work and sleep.

Sweet dreams and hugs

Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

mercygive replied to mercygive's response:
    Good evening all -

Weather: Damp and warm

Sleep: Too much

Mood: Headaches, flu and depressed - Yucky!

Plans: The only reason I posted was to update my pic to show off my little sunshine. Trying not to miss any work. Really need to do cleaning and laundry but, all I can do is work and sleep.

Sweet dreams and hugs

mercygive replied to mercygive's response:
    Testing!

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
    Hello my little Mercy hun, Its so good to see ya. Your puppy is so darn cute. He/she looks so much like my little girl. So sorry that your not doing well honey. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. I bet your ray of sunshine can make you feel better. You take care. muahs
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
    Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    74 of 98 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.