Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tricky Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello all my dahlings

Weather: cool at night hot during the day. Too bad it won't last.

Sleep: good

Mood: is ok. I'm feeling a bit strange, I believe its called depersonalization. It happens every so often when I get triggered by something. But I'm not sure what triggered it this time. Oh well, it usually only lasts about 15 mins.

Plans: Same ole same ole.

You all have a fabulous day. muahs
The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning. ~Ivy Baker Priest

mercygive responded:
Good evening all

Weather: Damp and warm

Sleep: Too much

Mood: Headaches, flu and depressed - Yucky!

Plans: The only reason I posted was to update my pic to show off my little sunshine. Trying not to miss any work. Really need to do cleaning and laundry but, all I can do is work and sleep.

Sweet dreams and hugs

Choose life, God's Grace and humor - mercygive

mercygive replied to mercygive's response:
Good evening all -

Weather: Damp and warm

Sleep: Too much

Mood: Headaches, flu and depressed - Yucky!

Plans: The only reason I posted was to update my pic to show off my little sunshine. Trying not to miss any work. Really need to do cleaning and laundry but, all I can do is work and sleep.

Sweet dreams and hugs

mercygive replied to mercygive's response:
Testing!

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Hello my little Mercy hun, Its so good to see ya. Your puppy is so darn cute. He/she looks so much like my little girl. So sorry that your not doing well honey. Hopefully you will start feeling better soon. I bet your ray of sunshine can make you feel better. You take care. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.