Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Where's Wednesday? Daily Post, poss triggers and tiggers
    DizzyJgirl posted:
    I have to keep checking to see what day it is.

Weather: sunny and cold

Sleep: ok

Mood: okish

Plans: errands. Not much motivation for anything else.

Not much going on here. Hoping to work on some little projects around the house soon.
    Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
    Hello Dizzy dahling, its always good to see my friend. I have to do the same thing, checking to see what day it is. Lately I have been a bit confused. Keep warm honey. muahs
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

bpcookie responded:
    Hello my dahling beepers

Weather: same ole same ole

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: good, oops, got carried away. Doing chores, try to finish a purse that I'm working on, watch t.v., play with dog.

Thats all for now. muahs
    You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
    Good afternoon;

Weather: 74 and sunny. Very nice day

Sleep: Good

Mood: irritable, depressed, and anxious

Plans: not much going on today. Help my daughter with her homework, dinner, and showers. That's about it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
    Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    74 of 98 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.