Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Where's Wednesday? Daily Post, poss triggers and tiggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
I have to keep checking to see what day it is.

Weather: sunny and cold

Sleep: ok

Mood: okish

Plans: errands. Not much motivation for anything else.

Not much going on here. Hoping to work on some little projects around the house soon.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello Dizzy dahling, its always good to see my friend. I have to do the same thing, checking to see what day it is. Lately I have been a bit confused. Keep warm honey. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahling beepers

Weather: same ole same ole

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: good, oops, got carried away. Doing chores, try to finish a purse that I'm working on, watch t.v., play with dog.

Thats all for now. muahs
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

lexismom11 responded:
Good afternoon;

Weather: 74 and sunny. Very nice day

Sleep: Good

Mood: irritable, depressed, and anxious

Plans: not much going on today. Help my daughter with her homework, dinner, and showers. That's about it.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.