Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Freaky Friday Daily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: nice

sleep: good

Mood: up and down

Plans: Put Halloween lights out on the grass where I made the grave yard. I finished the purse that I was working on and now I need to do the matching choker. Have some chores to do. If I my pain gets better, I will go grocery shopping. Me and hubby will prob. watch a movie tonight.

Thats all for now. I may not be around very often because of the LSC pain. hugs and muahs to you all
You may go through life hearing a 1000 NO's but don't give up because your YES is out there waiting for you.- (Something my father told me.)

purpledolphingirl4 responded:
Weather: chilly in the mid 50's and windy

Mood: choppy

Sleep: odd because I was woken up by being too cold cuz I had the a/c on cuz it was hot before I went to bed. then I was wide awake for awhile so I chatted with a friend until I got sleepy then woke up by someone slamming something really loud. I figured it was time to get up anyways.

Plans: lets see Laundry is a must then the store shopping to pick up a few things.

beej

lexismom11 responded:
Good evening:

Weather: 42, cold. Yesterday it was in the 70s.

Sleep: Good

Mood: irritable, depressed, anxious

Plans: Not doing much today. I took my daughter to the halloween dance at school. She had a good time. On a sadder note, my grandma passed away this afternoon. That ends my day on a bad note.

lotus responded:
Cookie, That's great you finished your purse. That is a wonderful accomplishment with what you have going through!!! I wound like to see a picture or it. I will be thinking of you and wishing the best with the pain. You are amazing.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.