Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Cold Sunday Daily post----May Trigger
purpledolphingirl4 posted:
Weather: its going to be in the 50's and sunny

Sleep: good

Mood: up and down

Plans: well my dad supposed to come over today and I have church to go to as well. I think after my dad leaves I will do some light cleaning.

This is going to be a very busy week for me. Hang out with friends tomorrow and maybe a light laundry. Then I have a conference to attend on Weds but my driver is picking me up on tues we are leaving on Tues. I hope my Abilify comes in tomorrow. I got a few phone calls to make as well. So I will usually drop in on a daily basis to give u updates in the mornings when I am having my coffee.

beej

DizzyJgirl responded:
Good day.

Weather: partly sunny but waiting for the storm to arrive in the NE.

Sleep: ok

Mood: trying but irritable

Plans: I seem to be sick. I am trying to work on a kitchen project but it is very slow going. I am irritable due to feeling sick and lack of help. Looking forward to the Walking Dead tonight.
Plus, I just realized we haven't carved our pumpkins yet. Ugh..I don't look foward to that but my son grew our own pumpkins this year and they are quite big. sigh

Beej, nice to hear from you. Have a good week and look forward to your updates.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Live Life Loud

davedsel57 responded:
Hello, everyone.

I have not felt led to post for quite a while but do read daily. Guess that is part of being bipolar.

Weather: Raining and 43 degrees here in Western New York. Waiting for Frankenstorm to hit tomorrow or Tuesday. We'll see.

Sleep: Interrupted a few times but good.

Mood: Pretty good. Been more manic lately than depressed and directing my energies in to trying to get some household chores done. That is hard with my spinal disabilities, but I do what I can.

Plans: Rest. Youngest son (age 21) has acute bronchitis and has been very ill. Got him to the doctor yesterday for a ton of prescription meds. Wife started having symptoms yesterday and tried to work bu only made it for 3 hours. Trying again today and she will see what happens. I am starting to get symptoms too and am aggressively treating with OTC meds. Eldest son (age 23) has no symptoms yet. Such fun.

Have a blessed and super Sunday, friends.
Please click on my user name or avatar picture to read my story.

Blessings,

-Dave

lexismom11 responded:
Good Evening;

Weather: 44 and cloudy

Sleep: Good

Mood: irritable and depressed

Plans: I had no real plans today. Took my daughter trick or treating. That didn't last that long. I've been sleeping a lot. Opposite of what my problem has been. I have been feeling very depressed still and not sure how to handle it. Been having bad thoughts.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.